+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020 - Citizenship application

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi, everytime I request to be added to the spreadsheet no-one ever does! Am I asking in the wrong way? Apologies if so. Cheers
Could you please provide your information in the following format so that I can add you to the spreadsheet?

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants)
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR:
In-Progress:
Test Email:
Test Date:
Interview Invite:
Interview Date:
Decision Made:
Oath Invite:
Oath Date:

Also, from the new status dashboard, can you please provide the dates of the following :

Background Check "Completed"
Citizenship Test "Completed"

Leave the fields that don't apply to you.

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
Could you please provide your information in the following format so that I can add you to the spreadsheet?

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants) Single
Physical Presence Days: 1463
App Sent: July 3 2020
App Delivered: July 6
AOR: November 4
In-Progress: January 14 2021
Test Email: not arrived but dashboard updated to say June 10 updated
Test Date: June 15 to July 6 2021
Interview Invite:
Interview Date:
Decision Made:
Oath Invite:
Oath Date:

Also, from the new status dashboard, can you please provide the dates of the following :

Background Check "Completed" Feb 23
Citizenship Test "Completed" NA yet

Leave the fields that don't apply to you.

Thank you so much!

YousifBreesam

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
So my wife passed her test on June 7, 2021, and TODAY it has been updated to “COMPLETED” , does that mean they validated the test?

KosVin

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hi
I just saw an update on the dashboard. Scheduled for citizenship test between June14 to July 4th. But no email so far.
Is there anything we have to do at this point?

Reactions: novascotia27

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Folks! Got my citizenship test invite but my spouse did not - is that normal? date range June 14 - July 4
I've updated the spreadsheet!

And Yes, it is normal for one person in the application to get a test invite and the other doesn't. If his/her BG checks are complete, your spouse will receive it in a few days as well!

rodrash007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
I've updated the spreadsheet!

And Yes, it is normal for one person in the application to get a test invite and the other doesn't. If his/her BG checks are complete, your spouse will receive it in a few days as well!
Thanks Raj! Yes her BG checks are complete so im assuming it comes sooner. I actually got the invite on the 8th and only got to know because i checked the tracker and haven't got an email yet. Imagine people who dont check the tracker regularly may miss such updates

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Thanks Raj! Yes her BG checks are complete so im assuming it comes sooner. I actually got the invite on the 8th and only got to know because i checked the tracker and haven't got an email yet. Imagine people who dont check the tracker regularly may miss such updates
Yup.

I'll remove the test date from the spreadsheet now. Please let me know once you receive the test email. That is the date that goes in the spreadsheet.

Reactions: rodrash007