+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

bj2020

Feb 1, 2021
Just spoke with a rep aor july 14th, ( CEC INLAND WITH 1 DEPENDENT)
eligibility -recommended pass
background check - inprogress

hey @legalfalcon I have a question , I did use a representative to submit my application , within canada , If i want to order GCMS notes do I need to ask my representative to do it or could I do it myself without informing them ? I am planning to use justforcanada website for the same ?

Last edited:

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

hey @legalfalcon I have a question , I did use a representative to submit my application , within canada , If i want to order GCMS notes do I need to ask my representative to do it or could I do it myself without informing them ? I am planning to use justforcanada website for the same ?
You can request your Gcms Notes on your own but if you have a rep you probably should be working in partnership with him/her. Also if you are inland you can request your own information for free. How? https://bit.ly/34KNSLI

Reactions: bj2020

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......

If you're inland, it's cheaper to order yourself. $5 for the direct Access to Info request vs $19 via Just for Canada.

Reactions: bj2020

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

You can request your own information, and it does not matter where you have a representative on file or not. Also, it doe snot matter where you request your GCMS notes from.

To be eligible to request GCMS notes your self, you have to be either a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or an individual physically present in Canada.

To request your own GCMS notes, see https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Reactions: dgeorge

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hey guys so I rang immigration this morning and everything was passed December 14th 2020 - the file is now in Sydney NS. So no movement so far in terms of finalisation.

Reactions: rs89977

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Is there any way it shows specific detail of an applicant or just the copr number?
Its list with below columns

Name Unique Client Identifier (UCI) Document Document number Status Expiry date Status Updated Date Travel document Number Country of Issue