NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
AOR Received.
14-07-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Yes, it's taking around 50 days to pass medical right now for CEC
Agree. First of all, IRCC passes Medicals and sends BILs to FSW stream, then PNP and CEC the last one.
According to Myimmitracker (for July 2020 AOR only) Medical passed and BILs received already ( on the date 25/08/2020) :

FSW stream = 22 applicants out of 28
PNP stream = 10 applicants out of 44
CEC stream = 7 applicants out of 105

Ashish@985

Aug 2, 2019
Hello guys , if anybody would like to comment please on this.
My only concern is:
While submitting express entry I selected a different NOC (restaurant managers) but while submitting the file I changed it as my duties were more related to another NOC as (kitchen service managers) also I submitted LOE regarding same.
should I be concerned. Rest all the documents are good.
Ty

Jan 18, 2020
My only concern is:
While submitting express entry I selected a different NOC (restaurant managers) but while submitting the file I changed it as my duties were more related to another NOC as (kitchen service managers) also I submitted LOE regarding same.
Ty
My application was rejected last time after 5 months as my consultant choose a wrong NOC while creating a profile and I submitted the profile in other NOC.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
My application was rejected last time after 5 months as my consultant choose a wrong NOC while creating a profile and I submitted the profile in other NOC.
I called in and asked about it and IRCC said it was fine to change when submitting the actual application as we can verify the profile when we do the PR application.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
My only concern is:
Ty
That should be fine since two NOC share similar or at least have overlapped job duties. Just give a good explanation in LOE. Your case is totally different to "choosing a wrong NOC"

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
That should be fine since two NOC share similar or at least have overlapped job duties. Just give a good explanation in LOE. Your case is totally different to "choosing a wrong NOC"
I would probably agree with this.