July 2018 AOR - join here

Feb 9, 2019
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Dear All,
My AOR is on November 12, 2018. Family of 3.
I moved to IP2 on February 6, 2019. After that, I have not heard to date.
I ordered for GCMS notes on April 17, 2019, and received it on July 15, 2019. (was expecting somewhere around May 20, 2019)

Extract of GCMS notes:
Assessments
Eligibility:
Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Passed
Org Crime:
Medical:
Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:
Complete
Other Reqs: Cancelled
Final:

Can anyone make me understand the following:
1) Why the security is blank?
2) What is info sharing?
3) What is Other Reqs: Cancelled means?

It is nearing 8 months, I have not heard anything from IRCC. Are there anyone here with the same status.
Appreciate your reply.
You are under security screening. Blank means that has not started yet. They don't need adr. Thanks

PranavEI

Nov 30, 2016
I applied for MPNP and sent my paper file to Sydney, NS which was received on November 8, 2018. I have not received AOR/UCI/File no. yet even after 9 months. I enquired via online form and got this reply from cic.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information that you have provided and can confirm that at this time, it is not possible to link your application to your new account since your application is still waiting to be processed. Please visit our website in order to determine when we will begin to process your application.

For information purposes, you may at some point receive an email notifying you that Your application (X000000000) has been updated. You should be able to link your application at that time.

When you are ready to link your application, please click on Add (link) your application to your account from the welcome page. Once on the Link an existing application to this account page, the information entered must match the data indicated on the form you submitted.

If you experience difficulties linking your application, we invite you to take a look at the list of common issues encountered when linking an application, and their resolutions.

If you are still experiencing difficulties, please write back to us using the IRCC Web form and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Also add the following information:

• All the answers provided while trying to link your application. To do this:
    • once on that page and after entering all your answers, provide us with screen shots.
  • Any error messages. To do this, provide us with screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
    • page preceding the error, and
    • error message.
We will be pleased to follow up on your request within five business days following reception of the above information.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

Since it was received on November 8, 2018, it is still within regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Any idea when this will be processed or is this usual?

kayvee29

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
You are under security screening. Blank means that has not started yet. They don't need adr. Thanks
Thanks for your reply.
How can you say that it is under security screening? In the GCMS notes, they have not mentioned anything about security screening.
Earlier I had seen GCMS notes of my friend, and in that, it was clearly mentioned about security screening.

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
It is my 365 days now

AOR : 17th July 2018
MEP: Jan 2018
ADR: 13th Aug 2018 - IELTS clear copy
IP2: Sept 2018
MEP change to "You do not need..": Jan 24, 2019
Submitted Web Form: 18th Feb 2019 - Generic Response
ADR: 26th April 2018
ADR: 7th June 2018

No update 'til now.. :(
Same AOR July 17 2018
I don't understand why.. still in IP1.
MEP change to you don't need in June

Feb 9, 2019
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
B
Thanks for your reply.
How can you say that it is under security screening? In the GCMS notes, they have not mentioned anything about security screening.
Earlier I had seen GCMS notes of my friend, and in that, it was clearly mentioned about security screening.
Because it says you have passed eligibility. So it's ss. Thanks.

Feb 9, 2019
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Does anyone know??
My aor: 13 July 18
Med passed: 29 July 18
No adr
1st ghost update: 1 August 18
2nd ghost update: 11 July 19
3rd ghost update: 17 July 19
I'm confused about last two updates. What does it mean?

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Does anyone know??
No adr
It means they're working on your application which is a good sign. You'll likely here something from them soon, whether it's PPR or ADR. Hopefully the former.

Also just got another ghost update today. Can't see any changes on my account though. Likely to do with my updated Schedule A they requested. Good to see something on my file anyway.

Feb 9, 2019
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
It means they're working on your application which is a good sign. You'll likely here something from them soon, whether it's PPR or ADR. Hopefully the former.

Also just got another ghost update today. Can't see any changes on my account though. Likely to do with my updated Schedule A they requested. Good to see something on my file anyway.
Thanks. Ok when med expires? Is it the day we submitted or the day we passed? Btw I never had adr. Though after checking my GCMS I have provided all the docs six months ago.
Can you please share your info?

rose_8080

Jun 7, 2019
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
Cio
Does anyone know??
No adr
Are you an inland or outland?I think your ppr is in corner .

Reactions: Tanzim Hossain

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

I`m still waiting (AOR July 2018) - almost a year.
Last week my medical changed from you passed the medical exam to you don`t need a medical exam.
Does anyone know if is this an extension of my med?
Yesterday I called IRCC, and they told me I`m in the security screening and my process is in queue for review. However there is a due date, which is September 30.
Do you guys know if I have to wait until Sep 30 to get an update?
What this due date means?
Thanks a lot

Last edited: