+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2013 Applicants Join here

Ashra

Hero Member
Apr 26, 2014
397
7
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/ND
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App ECAS(In Process): 29-Apr-2014
Med's Request
30-Apr-2014 RPRF Request : 30-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
03-May-2014 Med's Uploaded: 08-May-2014 RPRF Paid ......: 08-May-2014 ECAS(Medicals):17-May-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2014 ECAS(Decision): 24-May-2014 VO Change Req: 26-May-2014 VO Change Email: 16-Jun-2014 PP(For Stamping): 17-Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Jun-2014
LANDED..........
30-Sep-2014
mak31086 said:
Did any July 2013 applicants who landed recently received your PR card? If so, can you please tell me your timeframe for receiving your card? Does it really took 86 days? :'(
Buddy, have a look at the below CIC Link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

Hope it helps.
Cheers
 

mak31086

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
69
4
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 26, 2016
Thanks Ashra!!! :D
 

Ashra

Hero Member
Apr 26, 2014
397
7
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/ND
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App ECAS(In Process): 29-Apr-2014
Med's Request
30-Apr-2014 RPRF Request : 30-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
03-May-2014 Med's Uploaded: 08-May-2014 RPRF Paid ......: 08-May-2014 ECAS(Medicals):17-May-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2014 ECAS(Decision): 24-May-2014 VO Change Req: 26-May-2014 VO Change Email: 16-Jun-2014 PP(For Stamping): 17-Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Jun-2014
LANDED..........
30-Sep-2014

thisisauser

Hero Member
Nov 23, 2012
681
28
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
Apr 2014
leakhena said:
hi Guy,
Anyone advise please.
Whether to lane in weekday or weekend? day or night time? please suggest senior or Tony..........
I am planing to lane in Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Fall.

thanks
The only difference is wait times. Weekday mornings and nights are often less busy. You can still land any time.
 

nandoU

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
56
0
Category........
NOC Code......
2111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-07-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
Ok so here's my update.

Applicant: nandoU
Medical request: on March 4th
RPRF request (paid the same day): on March 10th
I called the only panel physician in Nova Scotia and I couldn't book an appointment till early May, since doc was on vacation for like a month
Medicals submitted: May 3rd (no biodata requested, probably cause my photos are updated on the system quite often since I've been in Canada since 2003)
Passport requested: May 28th
Passport sent: May 29th
Passport received at CPC-Ottawa: May 30th
ECAS update: I checked ECAS in Friday May 30th and I saw nothing new since "in process", I checked today Sunday June the 1st and it says "MEDICALS RECEIVED" and "DECISION MADE", no dates next to them.

So yeah, I am now waiting for the passport to come back with my PR visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residence, probably I will get all of this in the next few days.

Then my landing probably will take some time as I live in Halifax and it's a nightmare to get of here for cheap or fast. Is like 12 hrs of ride to go to the nearest pass, ferry can cost up to 400 CAD 10 hr sail and includes sea sickness, and airborne when I have no plans to go to the states can cost more than 500....sigh...I'll probably call for an appointment, so I'll have to wait months for my PR confirmation, and more months for a PR card and a new SIN number....but yeah at least I know now I'm a PR. Yay!

Whose responsible for the spreadsheet update?...let me know if you need more info, I can't promise I will be checking these forums often in the next few months....

Thanks to everyone who engaged in fruitful discussions and answered my questions!

nandoU
 

CECapplicantXX

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
144
7
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed Recived on 11-07-2013
IELTS Request
Included with App
nandoU said:
Ok so here's my update.

Applicant: nandoU
Medical request: on March 4th
RPRF request (paid the same day): on March 10th
I called the only panel physician in Nova Scotia and I couldn't book an appointment till early May, since doc was on vacation for like a month
Medicals submitted: May 3rd (no biodata requested, probably cause my photos are updated on the system quite often since I've been in Canada since 2003)
Passport requested: May 28th
Passport sent: May 29th
Passport received at CPC-Ottawa: May 30th
ECAS update: I checked ECAS in Friday May 30th and I saw nothing new since "in process", I checked today Sunday June the 1st and it says "MEDICALS RECEIVED" and "DECISION MADE", no dates next to them.

So yeah, I am now waiting for the passport to come back with my PR visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residence, probably I will get all of this in the next few days.

Then my landing probably will take some time as I live in Halifax and it's a nightmare to get of here for cheap or fast. Is like 12 hrs of ride to go to the nearest pass, ferry can cost up to 400 CAD 10 hr sail and includes sea sickness, and airborne when I have no plans to go to the states can cost more than 500....sigh...I'll probably call for an appointment, so I'll have to wait months for my PR confirmation, and more months for a PR card and a new SIN number....but yeah at least I know now I'm a PR. Yay!

Whose responsible for the spreadsheet update?...let me know if you need more info, I can't promise I will be checking these forums often in the next few months....

Thanks to everyone who engaged in fruitful discussions and answered my questions!

nandoU
Congrats :)! thats great news .. i hope ur landing is done fast & smoothly ...

we r still waiting .. Meds uploaded Mar 28 ..
 

leakhena

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
67
0
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO
NOC Code......
1311
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Doc's Request.
20-02-2014 PCC
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
25-02-2014
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
28/05/2014
VISA ISSUED...
04/06/2014
LANDED..........
11/06/2014
wah, your time line similair mine.
PPR 28 March too. and send PP 29th thru Canada Xpresspost and received by CPC on march 30th.

any one please update in spreadsheet.

Ecase: change to Decision made on june 2 2014

thanks
 

mwan

Star Member
Jul 30, 2006
55
1
Friends,
The wait is over COPR received in the mail - what a relief! I would not have survived it without you guys. Thank you
Best of luck to those in waiting.....
Wan
 

Ashra

Hero Member
Apr 26, 2014
397
7
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/ND
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App ECAS(In Process): 29-Apr-2014
Med's Request
30-Apr-2014 RPRF Request : 30-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
03-May-2014 Med's Uploaded: 08-May-2014 RPRF Paid ......: 08-May-2014 ECAS(Medicals):17-May-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2014 ECAS(Decision): 24-May-2014 VO Change Req: 26-May-2014 VO Change Email: 16-Jun-2014 PP(For Stamping): 17-Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Jun-2014
LANDED..........
30-Sep-2014
mwan said:
Friends,
The wait is over COPR received in the mail - what a relief! I would not have survived it without you guys. Thank you
Best of luck to those in waiting.....
Wan
Congratulations :)
 

CECapplicantXX

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
144
7
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed Recived on 11-07-2013
IELTS Request
Included with App
mwan said:
Friends,
The wait is over COPR received in the mail - what a relief! I would not have survived it without you guys. Thank you
Best of luck to those in waiting.....
Wan
Congrats :)!
 

Awesome3

Member
Mar 1, 2014
19
0
Dear Friends

Do i have to notify CIC for my residential address change? i think its only for the mailing address change. Please correct me friends.
 

Cruiser55

Hero Member
Apr 18, 2013
441
4
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
0632
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
21.02.2014 RPRF and BIODATA requested
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application.
Med's Request
19.02.2014
Med's Done....
28.02.2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
10.04.2014
VISA ISSUED...
14.04.2014
LANDED..........
17.04.2014
Wow, we all have been supporting each other all the way. Let's keep in touch even after we have landed.
 

myYahoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
111
5
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2174
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-09-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Passport Req..
17-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2014
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Hi all, i landed on 28 th March 2014 not received PR card yet any body july applicant received the same?
 

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
7,506
351
myYahoo said:
Hi all, i landed on 28 th March 2014 not received PR card yet any body july applicant received the same?
Right now people who landed beginning of March are receiving cards. You'll have to wait a little longer.