+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jobs recruitment in canada

supriwahyu

Apr 23, 2020
I just get invitation from coca cola hr, they said that I could work in canada, but I have to send them 100$ amazon gift card for login on website, they said it will process my visa and airplane ticket, is this legit or a scam?

• Haha
Reactions: Skp1310

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Are you serious;y asking this question , of course it is 1000 percent fake. No employer is going to ask you to send a gift card or pay for your airfare and certainly not the Coca Cola company. You send them a gift card as that would be totally untraceable much same as sending them cash. There will be no job but you will be 100 dollars worse off.

Any offer that includes any one of accommodation,flights or food or asks you to pay anything will be fake.

It is virtually impossible to get any job offer from outside of Canada and with the COVID emergency almost certainly unlikely given there will thousands of residents looking for jobs so not even a good time for immigration for a while.

Last edited:

supriwahyu

Apr 23, 2020
Are you serious;y asking this question , of course it is 1000 percent fake. No employer is going to ask you to send a gift card or pay for your airfare and certainly not the Coca Cola company. You send them a gift card as that would be totally untraceable much same as sending them cash. There will be no job but you will be 100 dollars worse off.

Any offer that includes any one of accommodation,flights or food or asks you to pay anything will be fake.

It is virtually impossible to get any job offer from outside of Canada and with the COVID emergency almost certainly unlikely given there will thousands of residents looking for jobs so not even a good time for immigration for a while.
We asked a gift form you cause that is what the HR department is going use in creating a work profile for you in this company (just like creating your own data base profile of yours) they said

Yeah they said they will give me room and food, they said I should pay 300 dollars

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
We asked a gift form you cause that is what the HR department is going use in creating a work profile for you in this company (just like creating your own data base profile of yours) they said

Yeah they said they will give me room and food, they said I should pay 300 dollars
100% a scam. 0% chance this is real.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016

It a scam.

No major corporation such as Coca Cola is going to ask someone for an Amazon gift card or any other sort of card.

It is a scam do not pay any money or send copies of any documents.

supriwahyu

Apr 23, 2020
It a scam.

No major corporation such as Coca Cola is going to ask someone for an Amazon gift card or any other sort of card.

It is a scam do not pay any money or send copies of any documents.
He said he is hiring manager, and the Hr want to me pay around 300 dollars, but I dont have money so they ask me only send them the card, im from third world country so 100 dollar is my whole salary in one month

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
He said he is hiring manager, and the Hr want to me pay around 300 dollars, but I dont have money so they ask me only send them the card, im from third world country so 100 dollar is my whole salary in one month
It is a fake DO NOT pay any money you will lose it and there will be no job in Canada

It costs an employer 1000 dollars to apply to hire someone on a temporary work permit . This will not be the HR manager of Coca Cola Canada it will be a crook taking whatever money they can get with no feelings at all for you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It doesn't matter what they told you. This is a scam and there is no job.

Evie31

Jun 5, 2020

I got the same feeling. hear nothing after sending out lots of application. Any suggestion for looking a job outside of Canada? thank you in advance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I got the same feeling. hear nothing after sending out lots of application. Any suggestion for looking a job outside of Canada? thank you in advance.
Unless you have specialized skills that are in short supply in Canada, like some IT jobs, it is usually very difficult.

Evie31

Jun 5, 2020
Unless you have specialized skills that are in short supply in Canada, like some IT jobs, it is usually very difficult.
I have experience on programming with Matlab, R and Python.also looking for data analysis job but didn't hear anything back so far