rontario

Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

Anyone here knows any draftsperson or architectural techologist/ autocad technician type of jobs? Been here in Toronto for 3months and I still dont have a job.

Thanks in advance for any help

rontario

Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
also would be nice to hear from people in the same field so we can network..thanks again!

rontario

Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys
Good news! I got a job as a designer in an architectural firm. I'm just sharing so everybody know that its possible to still get to the profession that you've been doing before. Just dont give up and study how you can stand out in your field because like here in Toronto, competition is really huge.

All the best to everyone!

Quebec91

Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys
Good news! I got a job as a designer in an architectural firm. I'm just sharing so everybody know that its possible to still get to the profession that you've been doing before. Just dont give up and study how you can stand out in your field because like here in Toronto, competition is really huge.

All the best to everyone!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello, I'm an architect and currently waiting for my PR. Going through your same career path. could I speak with you in private for more career advises?

Kabayan87

Mar 16, 2018
Hello,
My I know whats the average salary for designer? Just want to compare if is it worth it to migrate and leave my job here in the middle east earning average 3500USD++ Thanks