+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jobs Available for People Applying from Outside of Canada + LMIA

normanelliott

Jun 12, 2022
Hi, i run a medium size IT company and looking for people in HR, Administrative, and Computer/Software Engineers.

Good benefits and salary per hour.

Need some exceptional candidates who are willing to immigrate to canada.

Thank You.

Samk523

Jun 17, 2022
Hi, i run a medium size IT company and looking for people in HR, Administrative, and Computer/Software Engineers.

Thank You.

Hey. Would like to connect with your for my husbands job requirement in HR/Administration
He is willing to immigrate,pls provide details for further moves

Kigen

Jun 17, 2022
Hey. Would like to connect with your for my husbands job requirement in HR/Administration
He is willing to immigrate,pls provide details for further moves
Hello
I am IAN KIGEN from Kenya, 20 years old. Working in Canada has been my dream for a very long time .I am available to work there if given a chance.
Help me please.

Kigen

Jun 17, 2022

Thank You.
Hello,I am IAN KIGEN from Kenya currently working for an events company. working in Canada has been my dream for a long time .Please send me the necessary requirements I need to work at your company.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015

Thank You.
Tell us more.. how do we know you are genuine? Anyone can post two lines about looking for people to immigrate..

Reactions: Taran D and scylla