+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job title changed after i received AOR

weedspy

Jan 11, 2018
Hi guys,

I really need some help here that i switched my job in the same company after i received AOR. I just got my AOR two days ago and now I am wondering what's the procedures for me to inform CIC that I have changed my job with a different NOC number. They are both under NOC B.

Thank you so much!

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Your application is based on past experience not current. Since they are both NOC B and I am assuming they will be more or less along the same lines, you can just keep it to yourself and if any further information was required CIC will contact you.

If you're super fussy about this and are finding a need to update them as soon as possible, email them the changes providing your Name, Client number and AOR.

Best of luck,

weedspy

Jan 11, 2018
Your application is based on past experience not current. Since they are both NOC B and I am assuming they will be more or less along the same lines, you can just keep it to yourself and if any further information was required CIC will contact you.

If you're super fussy about this and are finding a need to update them as soon as possible, email them the changes providing your Name, Client number and AOR.

Best of luck,
Thank you a lot!

I heard it from a lawyer as well that i could email them. However, what's their email address?