+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job opportunities for 'Sourcing & Procurement' professionals

info4sourav

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Hi,

I am a professional with 12+ years of experience in Strategic Sourcing, e-Sourcing on ARIBA platform, e-auctions,supplier management and client relationship building in companies like Accenture and Tata group in India.

My wife is a Secondary School Teacher in English and what we understand is that she would require licensing for getting recognized as a teacher in Canada.

With our type of experiences, what are our chances of getting a job in our respective or related fields (to start with) after we shift to Canada?

My wife and I, have PR visas and we plan to shift to Toronto by the middle of this year (end of July or beginning of August). How is that time for new recruitment drives and what should be out strategy to look out for jobs, immediately after we land there?

Will look forward to some valuable advice from the forum members.

Regards,
Sourav

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Have you done any research by looking at vacancies on job sites such as indeed or linkedin or even the job bank. That could give you a good indication although most on here might say that there is a surplus of teachers in Canada in many areas so getting a teaching job may well be a challeng plus of course many newcomers are faced with the Canadian experience challenge when applying for anything..

Last edited: