Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Hi,

I am enrolled but the wait is long. So can someone give me a call on phone or skype to conduct an MBA interview while I am in India? Can anyone arrange that? I will pay money to anyone once I come abroad and start working because recently an Indian IT guy got ripped off of 15,000 CAD in Delhi and police are investigating this.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

I am enrolled but the wait is long. So can someone give me a call on phone or skype to conduct an MBA interview while I am in India? Can anyone arrange that? I will pay money to anyone once I come abroad and start working because recently an Indian IT guy got ripped off of 15,000 CAD in Delhi and police are investigating this.
No - no one here can arrange this.

Also - what you are proposing to do will be regarded as fraud by IRCC.

If any employer asks you for money, it is a scam.

You should assume that it will not be possible to find a job in Canada before immigrating.

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Sry. Should have included more details... I know consultancies which write a CV, if required give software training and assist in interviews only!! They charge for their services here. There is no criminality.

Txs. I heard that no me hires online as well. What Canadian authorities MUST do is- publish bluntly, NO INTERVIEW FACILITY OVERSEAS!!! If they can do that, they would be helping many applicants and I also sort of despise my immigration agents lying to us that ‘we can arrange an interview if required’. This is true with few agents in India and everyone claims they are capable of arranging interviews.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sry. Should have included more details... I know consultancies which write a CV, if required give software training and assist in interviews only!! They charge for their services here. There is no criminality.

Txs. I heard that no me hires online as well. What Canadian authorities MUST do is- publish bluntly, NO INTERVIEW FACILITY OVERSEAS!!! If they can do that, they would be helping many applicants and I also sort of despise my immigration agents lying to us that ‘we can arrange an interview if required’. This is true with few agents in India and everyone claims they are capable of arranging interviews.
There are hundreds of consultants that will help you with your CV, give you training, and assist with interviews. None of this will help you in getting a job in Canada. You'll end up spending money with them and you'll still be in the same position you are now. I personally wouldn't waste your money on these services.

If you want to secure a job in Canada, then you need to apply for jobs with large employers in Canada directly (e.g. through the job portals on their web sites). Do not go through an agent. Note that most companies will not consider foreign candidates due to the effort and expense it takes to go through the LMIA process. It's not unusual for foreign workers to apply for hundreds of jobs and hear nothing back. Having said that, some people get lucky.

Reactions: spanish_polski

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Thank you for making me understand this. I already spoke to renown job agents in Canada and they said, they will place me once abroad. Hopefully it will happen soon. I also have plans to apply online. The problem is, India mba certified applicants are not called back in India as well. That could be due to malfeasance like some employer has informed he that he is not educated like us, or because I know many jealous founders and colleagues who don’t like me to get paid more due to jealousy etc. Next thing is, they can find a better qualified one than me. Whatever, I’m sure this practice is not there in Canada.