+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Offer - Legit or Scam

dhanesh2392

May 5, 2021
I got an offer letter from Bytown Groups. Below is the mail received.

Attention: Appointee,

Thank you for your interest in Bytown Groups and I am please to attached an offer of employment.Kindly review the attached offer letter, sign and send back to me at the earliest convenience. Furthermore, according to the rules and regulations for Employing International Staff and obtaining their Residential/Working Permit from Canadian Immigration Bureau Services (CIBC), you have to submit the documents below to enable Canadian Immigration Bureau Services grant your Residential/Working Permit.The Residential/Working Permit is the approval that will be issue by the Canadian Immigration Bureau Services (CIBC) before you can obtain your working visa in line with the new Canadian Immigration rule.Below are the list of the documents require to email us :

A colour copy of your passport
A passport size photo with a white background.
Your educational certificates
Your qualifications certificates.
Kindly provide immediately, please do not resign from your current position until I have secured your visa to Canada.

We do not perform on-line interviews as we have proficient hands that will look into your applications, appointment was exclusively based on your working experiences, qualifications and reference by the concerned body.Please note this offer stand cancelled and withdrawn in case you are not able to produce the original document.

Bytown Groups, welcomes all International Employee and we look forward to being able to continue to diversify our workforce.However,it is important to note the Applicant's and Company's responsibilities.

Below are the Applicant Responsibilities:
1. Applicants are only responsible for the required charge fees for obtaining their Residential/Working permit from Canadian Immigration Bureau in Ontario.The Company will refund the Residential/Working permit fee to serious applicants that are able to travel to Canada.The Company will not initially take responsibility for your Residential/Working permit as we do not want to waste company money on applicants that are not actually prepared to travel abroad even after the Residential/Working permit has been approved to them

2. The Courier Express Delivery Service charge fee that will be used to post his/her Work travel documents (Residential/working permit) including the to and fro Ticket to his/her stated home or office postal address ( inform us early if there is change of Address ). We provide only to and fro Ticket to all the International Approve Employee whose Working/Residential Permit have been approve by Canadian Immigration Bureau Services in Ontario to join us.

Bytown Groups is an equal opportunity Employer that welcomes foreign applicants and diverse cultures. All of our Employees must have a competent grasp of the English language or French and be able to communicate clearly with co-workers and guests. Please be prepared to go through the Job orientation Exercise in English or French Language.We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, age, disability, pregnancy and pregnancy related conditions including childbirth, or veteran status. It is our intention that all applicants be given equal opportunity.

Best regards,
Mona E. Torres
HR Manager
T/Whatapp: +1- (705) 315-2999
www.bytowngroups.com

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
I got an offer letter from Bytown Groups. Below is the mail received.

Attention: Appointee,

Thank you for your interest in Bytown Groups and I am please to attached an offer of employment.Kindly review the attached offer letter, sign and send back to me at the earliest convenience. Furthermore, according to the rules and regulations for Employing International Staff and obtaining their Residential/Working Permit from Canadian Immigration Bureau Services (CIBC), you have to submit the documents below to enable Canadian Immigration Bureau Services grant your Residential/Working Permit.The Residential/Working Permit is the approval that will be issue by the Canadian Immigration Bureau Services (CIBC) before you can obtain your working visa in line with the new Canadian Immigration rule.Below are the list of the documents require to email us :

A colour copy of your passport
A passport size photo with a white background.
Your educational certificates
Your qualifications certificates.
Kindly provide immediately, please do not resign from your current position until I have secured your visa to Canada.

We do not perform on-line interviews as we have proficient hands that will look into your applications, appointment was exclusively based on your working experiences, qualifications and reference by the concerned body.Please note this offer stand cancelled and withdrawn in case you are not able to produce the original document.

Bytown Groups, welcomes all International Employee and we look forward to being able to continue to diversify our workforce.However,it is important to note the Applicant's and Company's responsibilities.

Below are the Applicant Responsibilities:
1. Applicants are only responsible for the required charge fees for obtaining their Residential/Working permit from Canadian Immigration Bureau in Ontario.The Company will refund the Residential/Working permit fee to serious applicants that are able to travel to Canada.The Company will not initially take responsibility for your Residential/Working permit as we do not want to waste company money on applicants that are not actually prepared to travel abroad even after the Residential/Working permit has been approved to them

2. The Courier Express Delivery Service charge fee that will be used to post his/her Work travel documents (Residential/working permit) including the to and fro Ticket to his/her stated home or office postal address ( inform us early if there is change of Address ). We provide only to and fro Ticket to all the International Approve Employee whose Working/Residential Permit have been approve by Canadian Immigration Bureau Services in Ontario to join us.

Bytown Groups is an equal opportunity Employer that welcomes foreign applicants and diverse cultures. All of our Employees must have a competent grasp of the English language or French and be able to communicate clearly with co-workers and guests. Please be prepared to go through the Job orientation Exercise in English or French Language.We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, age, disability, pregnancy and pregnancy related conditions including childbirth, or veteran status. It is our intention that all applicants be given equal opportunity.

Best regards,
Mona E. Torres
HR Manager
T/Whatapp: +1- (705) 315-2999
www.bytowngroups.com
Searched a little bit and was able to find....
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fake-offer-or-genuine.718636/

Reactions: dhanesh2392

dhanesh2392

May 5, 2021
Just noticed the complete website "www.bytowngroups.com" is a scam. Including the email ID specified in the website.

Check the response i got from the official website email ID.

Thank you for your verification and confirmation,Be informed that everything about this offer is genuine and legitimate.You dont have to worry regarding the legitimacy of the contract offer we sent across to you.i will advise you follow the instructions of our company Bytowns HR Manager Mona E. Torres to complete the processing of your Working Permit/Residential Permit application.

Tom Williams
CEO

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Okay, call them on the number given, and being an Indian you can identify who the actual Sam is. I meant, who is an actual Microsoft technician and who is from Mumbai talking from a scamming call center. If the person sounds genuine, send your details over the email.
DO NOT SEND ANYTHING RELATED TO YOUR IMMIGRATION or YOUR IDENTITY DOCUMENTS UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH INTERVIEW PROCESS. These days people ask for a Passport copy, Identity card, and whatnot. Just to initiate the process, so be careful. approach wisely.

What intrigues you to ponder that it is a legit offer? Asking for charges from the get-go is shouting in itself for "SCAM"

dhanesh2392

May 5, 2021
Okay, call them on the number given, and being an Indian you can identify who the actual Sam is. I meant, who is an actual Microsoft technician and who is from Mumbai talking from a scamming call center. If the person sounds genuine, send your details over the email.
DO NOT SEND ANYTHING RELATED TO YOUR IMMIGRATION or YOUR IDENTITY DOCUMENTS UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH INTERVIEW PROCESS. These days people ask for a Passport copy, Identity card, and whatnot. Just to initiate the process, so be careful. approach wisely.

What intrigues you to ponder that it is a legit offer? Asking for charges from the get-go is shouting in itself for "SCAM"
I am not emphasizing that the offer is legit. rather I am saying that even the website is fake. I have just posted here so that someone else doesnt gets fooled by looking at the companies website.

Apr 27, 2022
Can anyone help me?
Is Ferme Fleuviale Inc. A legit farm/company? They give me a letter of contract and CSQ form and i fill it up. Then now they are asking for the payment for CSQ application with is CA$844.