+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job authentication regarding

Nov 27, 2018
I have received one job offer as mechanical engineer from one Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. For the visa process they have asked to pay a sum of INR 30000/- around.
How do I confirm the authenticity of the job?
Should I proceed with the payment?

Nov 27, 2018
I have received the following mail from the company

My dear candidate Company receive a call from CANADIAN EMBASSY NEW DELHI INDIA in you country regarding your visa process and you have to be away that you are the one who will pay for your visa registration fee (30,033.62 INDIA RUPEES) in your country Canada Embassy New Delhi India and company will take care of other processes such as your AIR TICKET, HOUSE ACCOMMODATION,AIRPORT ALLOWANCE,FEEDING ALLOWANCE,HEALTH CARE.Please try your possible best and pay or your visa registration fee in your Country so that CANADA EMBASSY NEW DELHI can able to start your visa process without any delay.

They have also provided appointment letter and one letter from the Canadian High Commission in India..(I am unable to attach the same)..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have received the following mail from the company

My dear candidate Company receive a call from CANADIAN EMBASSY NEW DELHI INDIA in you country regarding your visa process and you have to be away that you are the one who will pay for your visa registration fee (30,033.62 INDIA RUPEES) in your country Canada Embassy New Delhi India and company will take care of other processes such as your AIR TICKET, HOUSE ACCOMMODATION,AIRPORT ALLOWANCE,FEEDING ALLOWANCE,HEALTH CARE.Please try your possible best and pay or your visa registration fee in your Country so that CANADA EMBASSY NEW DELHI can able to start your visa process without any delay.
It's very obviously a scam. Don't give them any money.