+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

whenppr

Nov 11, 2022
Congratulations! Btw, do let me know if you ever learn what PACE group was reviewing your application. Were you working in a role that Canada considers essential? (e.g. healthcare)
Thank you. Will do.

I do not actually, not even close. That's what perplexed me. I do have some documents in French, maybe that is why.

May 2, 2023
Good afternoon, my name is Ogwe Emonena Adesuwa from Nigeria, I want to relocate to Canada to work, please kindly guild me on how to get a visa and a job in Canada.

Wahid7007

Mar 23, 2023
Hello guys
I think I have received PPR today..But I am bit confused. Any help will be appreciated.

1) it's a 5 page doc with photo instruction and what documents to submit within 30days. But it does NOT include Appendix B. But VFS website says I must submit appendix B.

2) The letter has my name only but not my wife's or children's. Just says must submit passport "for accompanying family members". But VFS website says not to submit passport for family members unless PPR has been issued just for them. Do I have to wait for four separate PPRs for each family member?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello guys
I think I have received PPR today..But I am bit confused. Any help will be appreciated.

1) it's a 5 page doc with photo instruction and what documents to submit within 30days. But it does NOT include Appendix B. But VFS website says I must submit appendix B.

2) The letter has my name only but not my wife's or children's. Just says must submit passport "for accompanying family members". But VFS website says not to submit passport for family members unless PPR has been issued just for them. Do I have to wait for four separate PPRs for each family member?
Congratualtions! :)

Is it PPR letter that you see inside GCKey? If that's so, you got your PPR. It is similar to RFV in the sense that RFV was only issued on my name, not on my spouse's name (I'm the primary). The same PPR is applicable to all and you won't get a separate PPR for every dependent.

Reactions: Wahid7007

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello guys

I quickly checked my RFV emailf to reference for you, what do you need Appendix B for (not sure I'm forgetting something)? VFS won't ask you for anything but your UCI, the PDF of RFV/PPR(if I remember right) and that's about it.

What category are you trying to select on the VFS site? That's where the issue could be from too.

Reactions: Wahid7007

Wahid7007

Mar 23, 2023
I quickly checked my RFV emailf to reference for you, what do you need Appendix B for (not sure I'm forgetting something)? VFS won't ask you for anything but your UCI, the PDF of RFV/PPR(if I remember right) and that's about it.

What category are you trying to select on the VFS site? That's where the issue could be from too.
Thanks a lot..
The appendix b is mentioned by name in the vfs website under the passport submission for PR category but its not mentioned in the PPR. I suppose appendix b refers to the part in the PPR which mentions " The height and eye colour for the applicant and accompanying dependents"...but not sure what format to use.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks a lot..
The appendix b is mentioned by name in the vfs website under the passport submission for PR category but its not mentioned in the PPR. I suppose appendix b refers to the part in the PPR which mentions " The height and eye colour for the applicant and accompanying dependents"...but not sure what format to use.
That's something we sent for Biometrics. I think you are selecting the wrong category. If you go by old RFV/PPR doc needs, you'll see that we had to submit Eye color and height on it - I submitted (wasn't asked for) the info on a white A4 sized paper.

Ideally, VFS takes that RFV email/PPR letter and automatically fetches UCI against it. Your PPR letter should have all details in it. If you want, you can share what you were asked to submit as a part of your application. It is usually very straightforward.

Wahid7007

Mar 23, 2023
That's something we sent for Biometrics. I think you are selecting the wrong category. If you go by old RFV/PPR doc needs, you'll see that we had to submit Eye color and height on it - I submitted (wasn't asked for) the info on a white A4 sized paper.

Ideally, VFS takes that RFV email/PPR letter and automatically fetches UCI against it. Your PPR letter should have all details in it. If you want, you can share what you were asked to submit as a part of your application. It is usually very straightforward.
This is what's written in the PPR:

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello the team.
I have a question (maybe @iSaidGoodDay or @legalfalconknows).
i received my CBSA notes and i have written on the second page this info

Assignment due date : 2023/05/17

Does someone
in detail that is what i have

Security:Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality:In Progress
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical:In Progress
Info Sharing:In Progress

Other Regs:
Final:
Paper File
Office:

#:
Due Date:2023/05/17

Assigned By:CS8663
Assigned To:RC - C02

thank you for your help

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
This is what's written in the PPR:

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants
Ah, so in #5, we usually submit an A4 size page with the following info (what I submitted too):
1. Applicant's full name
2. Passport number
3. Eye color
4. Height

^ do this for all applicants (primary + dependents). You won't get any form for this. If you look up PPR docs on Youtube, this is what you'll commonly see people do. RFV folks don't get #5 (eye color and height) request usually.

To give you a bit more assurance, I searched the forum to confirm (with 110% certainty) on what you should do:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-required-documents-and-procedure-vfs-india.746668/post-9751358

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello the team.
I have a question (maybe @iSaidGoodDay or @legalfalconknows).
i received my CBSA notes and i have written on the second page this info

Assignment due date : 2023/05/17

Does someone
in detail that is what i have

Security:Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality:In Progress
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical:In Progress
Info Sharing:In Progress

Other Regs:
Final:
Paper File
Office:

#:
Due Date:2023/05/17

Assigned By:CS8663
Assigned To:RC - C02

thank you for your help
Are you concerned about the due date written? It is nothing much to worry about.

Here's what Legalfalcon wrote in past on this topic:
>Usually the due dates are system generated dates, that remind the officer of the pending application and don't have any relevance as such, unless they are manually entered for some specific purpose.

> Many application are processed way before that and some keep pending way past that. If the due date has passed, a new day date will be entered.

Reference: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/due-dates-on-gcms-notes-and-copr-queue.720173/post-9171619

Wahid7007

Mar 23, 2023
Ah, so in #5, we usually submit an A4 size page with the following info (what I submitted too):
1. Applicant's full name
2. Passport number
3. Eye color
4. Height

^ do this for all applicants (primary + dependents). You won't get any form for this. If you look up PPR docs on Youtube, this is what you'll commonly see people do. RFV folks don't get #5 (eye color and height) request usually.

To give you a bit more assurance, I searched the forum to confirm (with 110% certainty) on what you should do:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-required-documents-and-procedure-vfs-india.746668/post-9751358
Thanks a lot
Since joining this forum, your posts and replies have been very helpful. Bless you!