+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
3 to 4 months post AOR to good time to consider requesting Gcms Notes. Also you have a choice to request the same information from IRCC or CBSA; same process and cost just the consent form is different ( see the different consent forms at https://consent.gcmsnotes.com/ )

Request your GCMS file from CBSA, why ? https://bit.ly/34nuJPu
For cec inland there is cost involved ? I though it’s free. Anyways IRCC means through web form
? What should I mention in web form request ?

Vjakhar

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
I got biometrics request on 5 th feb
Is advance booking of vfs for biometric is there or we have to contact biometric center only after their open in india
Shd we wait for them to reopen or shd we try to get biometric from near by countries to avoid any delay
Or this delay in biometric will not affect the processing of application?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
For cec inland there is cost involved ? I though it’s free. Anyways IRCC means through web form
? What should I mention in web form request ?
You are correct, it's free for inland applicants to request GCMS, CBSA and/or CSIS notes. Be specific in the web form as to what you are looking for. A generic question will only elicit a generic response.

shogunsft

May 11, 2018
Toronto
Application type - Inland CEC
ITA - 8th Jan, 2021
AOR - 11th Jan, 2021
Medicals passed - 1st Feb, 2021
Biometrics Collection request letter - 4th Feb,2020

NOC - 7314 Railwaycar men/women

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
ITA - 25 Nov, 2020
AOR - 17 Jan, 2021
Medicals passed - 8 Feb, 2021
Biometrics Collection request letter - 8 Feb,2020

Reactions: abisolaMD

17ha15

Oct 15, 2018
Hi everyone, I have my AOR in January 2021. My spouse (main applicant) and I (secondary applicant) have applied for the PR under FSW (outland applicants). However, we moved to Canada last week, can we submit a webform (with a Letter of explanation LOE) that illustrates that we request an address change and that we are inlands? Thank you

ebinjoshy

Dec 11, 2020
ITA - 25 Nov, 2020
AOR - 17 Jan, 2021
Medicals passed - 8 Feb, 2021
Biometrics Collection request letter - 8 Feb,2020
Even my AOR date is 17 Jan 2021, but I haven't received any update yet. Should I be concerned?

Gurp1313

Jan 30, 2021
My AOR is 21 Jan 2021 and since then i have not seen any progress bar on my profile as most of people here are able to see in their profiles. Should I be concerned about that ??

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Even my AOR date is 17 Jan 2021, but I haven't received any update yet. Should I be concerned?
No, I am assuming you will get the update sometime this week. Its normal to see the processing speed vary by a few days among different applications submitted on the same day. So, no worries.

Reactions: ebinjoshy

nellyrow

Jun 23, 2020
My AOR is 21 Jan 2021 and since then i have not seen any progress bar on my profile as most of people here are able to see in their profiles. Should I be concerned about that ??
I’ve never seen mine too and I’ve passed medical and biometrics.

cayogeshgupta

May 8, 2020
Hi, Anyone has done biometric in India for EE or in Dubai? Could you share your experience for taking up biometrics in Dubai (e.g. covid test requirement, quarantine requirement in Dubai and on return to India)? Thanks

Enryee

Feb 6, 2021
Date: February 8, 2021
UCI: 1*****
Application: E******
Name: ****
Email: ****
Dear Name,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the
review of your application, we require the following documents:
 1125560444 - P******:

>
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/eimm5669e.pdf
Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by 2021/02/15
Please note:
The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information
that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected for being incomplete.
FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS REQUEST MAY RESULT IN THE REJECTION OF YOUR
APPLICATION, NO OTHER REMINDER WILL BE SENT TO YOU
If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or
French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the
original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at:

Please what does the above mean exactly?