+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Raghu92

Nov 20, 2019
Hello Everyone, I hope all are doing well. Got my GCMS notes today (AOR 13 Jan 2020), kindly help in interpreting the extract:

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2020/05/12 14:04:48

Created By: B6637

Updated Date: 2020/05/12 14:04:56

Updated By: B6637

Restricted: No

Label: General

Office: CPC-Ottawa

Text: Application appears ready for approval

NOTES: 2

Created Date: 2020/05/12 14:04:24

Updated Date: 2020/05/12 14:04:48

Label: EE Eligibility

Text:

Family of 1. Foreign Work Experience - Following reviews of the PA's temporary resident status, cumulative work experience, educational credentials, language test results, and upon analysis - I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Section R75 of the Regulations. Proof of Funds - Met; FSW Selection criteria — Met I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R75, R76 A11.2 Met; Selection EE Econ — PASSED *****ADMISSIBILITY*****

CRIMINALITY: passed PA: PASSED, NRT All required PCs on file. No indication of previous criminal activity. Spouse: passed

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hello Everyone, I hope all are doing well. Got my GCMS notes today (AOR 13 Jan 2020), kindly help in interpreting the extract:

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2020/05/12 14:04:48

Updated Date: 2020/05/12 14:04:56

Label: General

Text: Application appears ready for approval

NOTES: 2

Created Date: 2020/05/12 14:04:24

Updated Date: 2020/05/12 14:04:48

Label: EE Eligibility

Text:

Family of 1. Foreign Work Experience - Following reviews of the PA's temporary resident status, cumulative work experience, educational credentials, language test results, and upon analysis - I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Section R75 of the Regulations. Proof of Funds - Met; FSW Selection criteria — Met I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R75, R76 A11.2 Met; Selection EE Econ — PASSED *****ADMISSIBILITY*****

CRIMINALITY: passed PA: PASSED, NRT All required PCs on file. No indication of previous criminal activity. Spouse: passed
Although you didn't copy the section that says whether it is a case analyst or officer that wrote the text, from the wording it is most likely from an officer. I think that that you have been good to go since May. Hopefully by next week, if borders open, we will all receive the good news!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello all members,
@legalfalcon and all others hope you all are doing well.Please respond to my queries.

I got my webform's response yesterday and the answer was as given below.

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Although I asked clearly about the Eligibility, the response does not say anything about it. I have been reading your responses to various questions on this forum since a long time and believe that Eligibility and Security are the most cruicial and time consuming steps of our PR applications and that Security Verification does not start until Eligibility is passed.

Do you consider after reading the aformentioned reply of my webform that my Eligibility has already been passed because Security Verification is Valid ?
Does Valid mean Passed or something in-between Not Started and Passed?

Your answers will play an imperative role to relieve my PR application related stress.
If Security verification is valid it means that it's been completed and yes security screening would only start if Eligibility is completed.

helmsdeep

May 21, 2020
I saw a GU today, the first one since JAN 22nd.

AOR Jan 6th
VO: Sydney
PNP Outland

I ordered GCMS notes yesterday, could that be just related?

I had the webform response today.
My security review was not started on my last webform, 3 weeks ago, there is progress :)

---------------
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

The eligibility review has been met.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Reactions: akimiy2 and Wotsit

Queen2019

May 15, 2019
Hi, I received the gcms report today. It has 'Stat/admis requirements as mentioned above, file approved.Appears RFV ready' under the Notes section with label 'EE Eligibility'. Can anybody assist in understanding the application status?thanks

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi, I received the gcms report today. It has 'Stat/admis requirements as mentioned above, file approved.Appears RFV ready' under the Notes section with label 'EE Eligibility'. Can anybody assist in understanding the application status?thanks
RFV (Ready for Visa), which means that the application is ready for the PR visa to be issued.

Reactions: Queen2019

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
I got GCMS notes on July 10 showing that my application 'appears ready for approval'. That was before I emailed them to let them know I had gotten married. Now I had a GU and my background check has reverted back to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". Does this mean my background check has to go through the whole process again??

breakthrough2019

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hey guys!!
there is a good news i want to share with all the outlanders. I’m part of a facebook group managed by Kubeir Kamal and today 2 outland applications got ppr mail from Australia, sydney visa office.
THE Golden mail is on its way soon Guys!! Remain Hopeful
Sounds like good news. Anyone on this forum who has received should please share

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hi,

I am an AOR (6th January). I will be moving back to India for a few months and am still awaiting a COPR. How should I inform IRCC about this and is there anything else I need to do?
If your work permit is ending, then you can apply for bridging work permit..