+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
I think the receipt # we are using is different than the one they are looking for

I'm trying to use the number on the receipt that you get when you pay to submit your application online
Dont worry. It takes around 30 to 40 days to work. We are using right receipt number

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Dont worry. It takes around 30 to 40 days to work. We are using right receipt number
I wouldn't count on that timeline either -- our application was received December 7 (no AOR yet) and it still can't find us with the receipt number (over 60 days later). People do seem to show up in that system a lot faster if they already have a UCI number from a previous application, though.

roan101

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
My spouse is in India

And yes, that is true

That's why having an AOR can help too, you are already in process of legally obtaining PR with a valid marriage so it takes away the risk of him staying

I would also show a bank account with MINIMUM $5,000, and any property that can be in his name.
Employment letter stating his approved vacation is 6months (for example) is also beneficial
Any other family ties (i.e. dependants, family business, etc) is also helpful.

I would also get a notarized letter stating you will take financial responsibility for all expenses regardless of the nature (medical, travel, food, etc).

It really his a hit or miss thing though. I've heard people get refused with strong cases and also people getting visas with just the basics (just a bank balance).
Hi,
This is not right and ur husband will not get visitor visa if u attach ur AOR, application rejection reason: u will not come back as u already planing to settle their.
Ur husband should apply their own without informing ur side. He will surely get visa. Now days its not hard to get visitor visa

jb9419

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Hi,
This is not right and ur husband will not get visitor visa if u attach ur AOR, application rejection reason: u will not come back as u already planing to settle their.
Ur husband should apply their own without informing ur side. He will surely get visa. Now days its not hard to get visitor visa
(My wife is the one applying for visitor visa to come here)
Actually, that can go both ways. AOR also shows you are going through the legal process. You can stay either way... you're a spouse at the end of the day. Why would you want to leave? AOR is just saying look, we legally have applied already but just want to spend some time together while we wait.

(

roan101

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
(My wife is the one applying for visitor visa to come here)
Actually, that can go both ways. AOR also shows you are going through the legal process. You can stay either way... you're a spouse at the end of the day. Why would you want to leave? AOR is just saying look, we legally have applied already but just want to spend some time together while we wait.

(
Hi,
Bro I just want ur wife will get visitor visa but the scnario u creating is not looking good to me.
If im visa officer: I will reject, luckly im not.
Dont just confuse with pr application. It will not help ur wife to get visa but create prblm.

amry

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Hi Everyone,
Our agent send the sponsorshipapplication on the 25 Oct 2018. Till now reply.
How long must I wait?

jb9419

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Hi,
Bro I just want ur wife will get visitor visa but the scnario u creating is not looking good to me.
If im visa officer: I will reject, luckly im not.
Dont just confuse with pr application. It will not help ur wife to get visa but create prblm.
I've talked to 2 people here who had their application approved, both mentioned AOR, and my lawyer recommends that to.
I do see your point though.

roan101

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
I've talked to 2 people here who had their application approved, both mentioned AOR, and my lawyer recommends that to.
I do see your point though.
let me clear on thing getting canadian visitor visa is not big thing if u have valid reason you will get visitor visa. It was old day story when getting visitor visa just a luck. Nowdays success is very high but kindly note getting visitor visa does not mean you will be allow to enter canada easily. At airport border office will ask few question and if he satisfied he may allow u to enter or he will denied your entry.
I can understand you have talked to 2 people but im sure there will be more than 2 people who had their application recjected. Im sure you will have valid reason on your sponsor letter or your family whoever sponsoring her. and showed that your wife having good job in india and making good money (attaching RTI) or any land paper. get letter from company for giving her leave just for 30 or less days. make few days written planing what will she do in canada from starting first day to end. if possible send pre book 2-sided flight literary

Ravey

Feb 8, 2019
Hi everyone. We sent our application already and was received on jan 25th. At that time the checklist has not specified the biometrics requirement. Will that create any issue?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Th
Hi everyone. We sent our application already and was received on jan 25th. At that time the checklist has not specified the biometrics requirement. Will that create any issue?
The checklist does not specify biometrics at all. You have to check personally if your PA is from a country that needs to give biometrics from the cic website. And should have added biometrics fee while paying for visa application. I think they may request you to send biometrics fee later after AoR rather than sending back your file again. Its important because they will send you a BIL (Biometrics Instruction Letter) that u need to take for your biometrics. Do check if u require biometrics. All the best

Reactions: Rena29

Ravey

Feb 8, 2019
Th

The checklist does not specify biometrics at all. You have to check personally if your PA is from a country that needs to give biometrics from the cic website. And should have added biometrics fee while paying for visa application. I think they may request you to send biometrics fee later after AoR rather than sending back your file again. Its important because they will send you a BIL (Biometrics Instruction Letter) that u need to take for your biometrics. Do check if u require biometrics. All the best
Hi thanks for your reply! I did check the country specific and when i opened the latest checklist version 12-2018 it does specify the biometric fee on Application fee section. But, at that time we prepared our application, this is not included on the checklist. :)

Reactions: Rena29