+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA received-what’s next?

RJVB

Sep 17, 2019
Hey guys! I’m so glad I was able to get my ita yesterday.
Now is the next step to fill in all this info (similar to the questionnaire) and then the checklist would come up next?
I really don’t wanna make any mistakes so any advice will be super appreciated!

OldBoy31

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Hey guys! I’m so glad I was able to get my ita yesterday.
Now is the next step to fill in all this info (similar to the questionnaire) and then the checklist would come up next?
I really don’t wanna make any mistakes so any advice will be super appreciated!
Next there will be an "ACCEPT" or "DECLINE" button.
One you accept, you will be taken to a screen where you have to upload all the documents. It's pretty straightforward from here.
Upload docs> pay> submit

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Next there will be an "ACCEPT" or "DECLINE" button.
One you accept, you will be taken to a screen where you have to upload all the documents. It's pretty straightforward from here.
Upload docs> pay> submit
Hi,

Is it ok to get police certificate here in Canada while waiting for an ITA? CEC applicant inside Canada

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi,

Is it ok to get police certificate here in Canada while waiting for an ITA? CEC applicant inside Canada
You do not need a PCC for Canada, but you do need one for every other country where you have lived for at least 6 months.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Yes, you can get them while you wait - as long as you are no longer a resident of that country, the PCC will be valid indefinitely.