+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA received but forgot to mention UCI number

ashishry

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi Guys, I am Ashish and new to Canadavisa. Just want to know the following doubt.

I am on work permit. I applied for Express entry and received my ITA. When i check the messages, i can see i forgot to mention UCI number from my work permit. But now i am just wondering if should I decline the invite and create a new one or proceed with the same ITA

ashishry

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
No. Don't decline. Update your profile (PR Application) by adding your UCI number.
Thanks for the reply.

Where can i update it, i mean which section. I cannot get see any section where i can update before uploading the document.
Following are the sections i can see. they are not having any option to update my UCI number.

Personal details
Contact details
Study and languages
Application details
Representative
Work history
Personal history

And while applying for ITA, i never got any option to fill the UCI number but now after receiving the ITA i can see in messages that UCI field is blank.

ashishry

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Personal details > Immigration history and citizenships.
Thanks a lot bro...!!!!!. It really helped.

to validate with u I did the following steps:-

Has XXX applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?
Yes

Has XXX applied for Permanent Residence (PR) before?
No

If XXX has a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) please enter it below?
(UCI- from work permit)

Please let me know above steps were fine with respect to my below status in Canada.

I was a student in Canada with two years study permit and then i got my work permit for 3 years which is valid till 2019 April.
So in my situation i only mentioned work permit UCI number. My last question would be that, Is there anything else or any other unique number which i have to input considering my case.

Regards-
Ashish

Reactions: wzm956

ashishry

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Everything looks fine. There is no other information that you need to add in this section.

The following is not important:
Although not related to your PR application, ideally, your UCI should be the same for both study and work permits. Did you check that?
Yes it is same.. :D Any thing else which is tricky part i will ask you. Thanks ones again. I really appreciate it.

Kishorekish

Aug 21, 2014
Hello,
When i entered $13000CAD in POF column in express entry profile i was eligible for both Federal skilled worker and CEC. And after going through some of the forums i realized that i dont need to show POF if i apply under CEC. So i entered zero in POF Column and now i am eligible only for CEC. Will it be a problem to receive ITA? Since i am eligible only for CEC. Please advice.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
When i entered $13000CAD in POF column in express entry profile i was eligible for both Federal skilled worker and CEC. And after going through some of the forums i realized that i dont need to show POF if i apply under CEC. So i entered zero in POF Column and now i am eligible only for CEC. Will it be a problem to receive ITA? Since i am eligible only for CEC. Please advice.
No issue.

ashishry

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi Everybody, took some time to note down all the points. May this post helps many people in future. I am applying under CEC Class and need some input from the experts.
I have to upload my documents now.

I have mentioned all the documents what I am uploading in each section.

In any section below where ever I have doubts and queries, I marked those questions in bold/italic font ending with three question mark sign. Experts, Kindly reply to my questions. You can reply to me by copy/pasting this post below and answering next to each questions.. Thanks in Advance.!!!!

1). Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)

Passport
Work permit
TRV work visa

Any other document to be submitted???

2). Proof of medical exam (required)

Upfront medical test
Document/Form given by doctors to be submitted in this section

3). Education (diplomas/degrees) (required)

ECA from WES.

Indian Degrees: -
Bachelors of Science - I.T. from India
(1st- 6th Semester marksheets, Passing certificate, Convocation/Graduation Certificate)

Masters of Science – I.T. from India
(1st and 2nd Year marksheets, passing certificate, Convocation/Graduation certificate)

I have my ECA done for the above Indian degrees. Is it necessary to submit all my semester marksheets or only graduation certificate is fine.. Asking just in case submitting this many certificates would be too much in one pdf???

Canadian degrees: -
Fanshawe College- One year Canadian degree
(Convocation/Graduation certificate, Transcript)

Lawrence- One year Canadian degree

(Convocation/Graduation certificate, Transcript)

All the certificates including Indian and Canadian studies should be in one PDF file in the following order???
ECA
Indian Certificates
Canadian certificates

4). Employment Records (required)

Back home Employers Letter (TCS offer letter, Relieving letter)
Reference letter (Email from my Ex-Manager)
Pay slips (My offer letter has my pay scale)

If I don’t have payslips for my previous employer is it fine???

Anything else I must submit for my previous employer???

Anything I don’t have to submit from above???

5). Employment Records (required)

Current Employers letter
Reference letter (Email from my Manager)
Current Payslips
Anything else I must submit for my Current Employer???

6). Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)

Police clearance certificate done and uploaded

7). Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)

I have shown $12500.

What kind of document should I ask from my bank???

Bank statement stating final amount is fine or do I need to submit last 6 months statement. In last 6
months, this much funds were not in my account.???

Do I have to show this much amount even if I am working in Canada and I have all my pay slips???

Do I have to keep this much amount in my account until I get my PR or is it fine to withdraw it???
(I am applying under CEC class and I am also submitting my Current pay slips).

8). Digital photo (required)

Already uploaded.

Note: My Major concern/doubt is section 3(Education) and Section 7 (proof of funds).

General Question

Do i have to submit Notice of Assessment? In which section do i have to submit NOA and is it mandatory.
If its mandatory then submitting for year I was employed fulltime is enough or I have to submit all the NOA right from when I was Student???

Regards-
Ashsh

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017

Yes

No

(UCI- from work permit)

Please let me know above steps were fine with respect to my below status in Canada.

I was a student in Canada with two years study permit and then i got my work permit for 3 years which is valid till 2019 April.
So in my situation i only mentioned work permit UCI number. My last question would be that, Is there anything else or any other unique number which i have to input considering my case.

Regards-
Ashish
Hi,
got same problem as well because I cannot find my uci number on the summary of my ee profile, although I entered it. Were you able to solve it? Thanks

Reactions: Sumanthram

Sumanthram

Nov 9, 2018

Yes

No

(UCI- from work permit)

Regards-
Ashish
Bro I have same problem but I submitted my profile to IRCC what I have to do plz reply

Sumanthram

Nov 9, 2018
Bro I have same problem but I submitted myprofile to IRCC what I have to do plz reply I put no to the question under “”did u applied IRCC before””” but I have work permit

sandipgoswami

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Yes it is same.. :D Any thing else which is tricky part i will ask you. Thanks ones again. I really appreciate it.
Hi Ashishry,
I hqve same issue. Could you please let me know did your application approve? When I created profile that time I forgot to provide uci # but I got ITA and submitted with uci # is it ok ? Could you please let me know what to do?