+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Islamabad Provincial nominees

lutfi

Apr 13, 2007
Any body who has applied through the Islamabad CHC as provincial nominee? would be kind to hear from you people and to exchange information.
regards

rajamasd

Oct 27, 2007
Dear sir,
i am living in sargodha pakistan.i am acivil land survior ineed information
about visa how i wil apply a applaction.my email.rajamasd@yahoo.com.my cell.no 00923446830585

Yours obedintly.
Raja masood

ranaMI

Nov 5, 2007
lutfi said:
Any body who has applied through the Islamabad CHC as provincial nominee? would be kind to hear from you people and to exchange information.
regards
[flash=200,200][/flash]
hello can any one help me obtaining visa for canada

lutfi

Apr 13, 2007
You can check out the website www.cic.gc.ca , it has almost the complete package of information on the ways to head to canada, visit it many time so that you become familiar with the information you need.
regards

alexevans

Jan 29, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, i'm from pakistan but living in UK since 2004. Im on work permit right now which is running out in march'2011. I want to know how i can get a work visa to canada? I've checked the immigration to canada calculator but im short of a few points. Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

gujjar

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
alexevans...how many points u have calculated of IELTS? u know u can get upto 16 points in IELTS and if its possible u may get a little bit knowledge of French and french can give u 8 points. Total 24 points in language module.

Rythem

Feb 24, 2010
Dear MAtes!

I have applied for my brother for CAN IMMI and sent his papers to Sydney-CAN office in the month of AUG-2009. Till then i haven`t received any acknowledgement after my numerous emails. Can anyone suggest me how they work and whats the next step would be?

Regards

Rythem