+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is this possible or even true? is Albetta Agency legit?

Mar 10, 2019
This is to inform you that I am in receipt of your Visa request.I have verified your job appointment from the recruitment agency and i have certified it is genuine. My office got an official Application from Albetta Agency to give you any possible assistance for your visa processing and approval.Submitting an application to the Canadian immigration authorities can be a very complicated, time consuming and sometimes a stressful process. There are usually extensive detailed rules for each category and it is absolutely vital, therefore, your immigration application is presented with the correct supporting documents. An incorrectly presented immigration application can either be held up by requests for further information or at worst might even be refused.I hereby urge you to comply with the simple advice and directives given below to process your working visa approval for you to be invited to the embassy for visa endorsement on your International Passport.

PROCEDURE:

1) Processing of your working visa will take 15 working days from the date you submit all the required Visa application details.
2) There is "NO" interview needed from you if I am to Influence your visa approval and if you are able to keep to the directives I give to you.
3) As soon as your visa processing is completed you will be inform in your country Embassy to come over to the Canada Embassy along with a hard copy of your international passport and gate pass for final visa stamping.
4) If you meet up with the requirement of the office your visa will be issued in 15 working days from the date of application.
5) You will be officially invited to the Embassy for visa endorsement after your visa approval is completed
6) The Embassy will forward a gate pass to you for your visa appointment date. You will have to take a print out of the Gate pass.The embassy will send it to you which will allow you into the Embassy by the security men as a security measure against terrorist attack.

REQUIREMENTS:

Your application for a work permit/residence permit will be accompanied and supervised by me from the beginning to the very end of immigration procedure.I will prepare your immigration application, select and verify all essential documents and submit them to appropriate authority.You are advised to send the below Documents to enable us proceed further with the Immigration Application:

1) Your International passport Copy (first and second pages).
2) Your two passport photograph.
3) Your current residence address and direct contact number
4) Kindly download the attached file to see the visa application form and fill it as directed
5) Visa application processing fee of $450.00 OR 610.00CAD

An account details/Information will be provided for you to transfer the Processing charges as soon as we receive the above scanned documents.The processing time will take a maximum of 15 working days after confirmation of the completed Visa form, the required documents and the Total Visa / Entry fees stated above. Make sure you use a quality scanning machine to scan the visa form, so that your detailed information’s filled in the form will be very clear for documentation.All the Requested Documents must be scanned and sent to us via email.

NOTE* You are to adhere strictly to the directives above for a smooth procurement of your visa.Be informed that all will go well and you are in great hands.
Aanderson Holmes
+1(204) 400-4206

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
This is to inform you that I am in receipt of your Visa request.I have verified your job appointment from the recruitment agency and i have certified it is genuine. My office got an official Application from Albetta Agency to give you any possible assistance for your visa processing and approval.Submitting an application to the Canadian immigration authorities can be a very complicated, time consuming and sometimes a stressful process. There are usually extensive detailed rules for each category and it is absolutely vital, therefore, your immigration application is presented with the correct supporting documents. An incorrectly presented immigration application can either be held up by requests for further information or at worst might even be refused.I hereby urge you to comply with the simple advice and directives given below to process your working visa approval for you to be invited to the embassy for visa endorsement on your International Passport.

PROCEDURE:

1) Processing of your working visa will take 15 working days from the date you submit all the required Visa application details.
2) There is "NO" interview needed from you if I am to Influence your visa approval and if you are able to keep to the directives I give to you.
3) As soon as your visa processing is completed you will be inform in your country Embassy to come over to the Canada Embassy along with a hard copy of your international passport and gate pass for final visa stamping.
4) If you meet up with the requirement of the office your visa will be issued in 15 working days from the date of application.
5) You will be officially invited to the Embassy for visa endorsement after your visa approval is completed
6) The Embassy will forward a gate pass to you for your visa appointment date. You will have to take a print out of the Gate pass.The embassy will send it to you which will allow you into the Embassy by the security men as a security measure against terrorist attack.

REQUIREMENTS:

Your application for a work permit/residence permit will be accompanied and supervised by me from the beginning to the very end of immigration procedure.I will prepare your immigration application, select and verify all essential documents and submit them to appropriate authority.You are advised to send the below Documents to enable us proceed further with the Immigration Application:

4) Kindly download the attached file to see the visa application form and fill it as directed

An account details/Information will be provided for you to transfer the Processing charges as soon as we receive the above scanned documents.The processing time will take a maximum of 15 working days after confirmation of the completed Visa form, the required documents and the Total Visa / Entry fees stated above. Make sure you use a quality scanning machine to scan the visa form, so that your detailed information’s filled in the form will be very clear for documentation.All the Requested Documents must be scanned and sent to us via email.

NOTE* You are to adhere strictly to the directives above for a smooth procurement of your visa.Be informed that all will go well and you are in great hands.
Aanderson Holmes
+1(204) 400-4206
SCAM..

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

PROCEDURE:

REQUIREMENTS:

Aanderson Holmes
+1(204) 400-4206
Completely fake.