+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this a scam or legit job offer?

mehtab.ali24

Dec 17, 2019
Hi All, Greetings.

I got a mail today from recruit@bayshoreenergycorp.com stating the job offer as below:-

Dear Applicant,

I am glad to inform you that your resume CV was received and we are recruiting Candidates who are willing to relocate and work in CANADA for various JOB POSITIONS and please note that you will be selected based on the post you are applying for and kindly indicate it in the filling of our employment application form.

The Recruitment Team will consider your resume CV and your working experiences to determine your job title for Bayshore Energy Corporation with starting basic monthly salary is 18,750.00 Canadian Dollars and total annual salary of the sum of 225,000.00 Canadian Dollars after taxes without including allowances and other entitlements because allowances/entitlements will be paid separately to you.

There are also incentives and packages, free transportation, free medical care, free accommodation, Scholarship and retirement plans as per the standard policies of the Company.

Kindly download the attached forms, fill it with your hand writing by using blue or black color pen and return the duplicate copies along with your credentials to me via e-mail immediately the reception of this message as the HR Management will review the required documents to provide you employment based on your resume CV, working experiences and the position which you are applying for.

The information on this application form will be used to evaluate your suitability for employment at the Labor Market Law, we urge you to provide accuracy details and all the required information is considered confidential. Once completed please return the form to us along with your credentials.

Regards,
HR Management.

Please help me in understanding whether is it a legit job offer or just a scam?
Thanks

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi All, Greetings.

I got a mail today from recruit@bayshoreenergycorp.com stating the job offer as below:-

Dear Applicant,

I am glad to inform you that your resume CV was received and we are recruiting Candidates who are willing to relocate and work in CANADA for various JOB POSITIONS and please note that you will be selected based on the post you are applying for and kindly indicate it in the filling of our employment application form.

The Recruitment Team will consider your resume CV and your working experiences to determine your job title for Bayshore Energy Corporation with starting basic monthly salary is 18,750.00 Canadian Dollars and total annual salary of the sum of 225,000.00 Canadian Dollars after taxes without including allowances and other entitlements because allowances/entitlements will be paid separately to you.

There are also incentives and packages, free transportation, free medical care, free accommodation, Scholarship and retirement plans as per the standard policies of the Company.

Kindly download the attached forms, fill it with your hand writing by using blue or black color pen and return the duplicate copies along with your credentials to me via e-mail immediately the reception of this message as the HR Management will review the required documents to provide you employment based on your resume CV, working experiences and the position which you are applying for.

The information on this application form will be used to evaluate your suitability for employment at the Labor Market Law, we urge you to provide accuracy details and all the required information is considered confidential. Once completed please return the form to us along with your credentials.

Regards,
HR Management.

Please help me in understanding whether is it a legit job offer or just a scam?
Thanks
Wow even a bigger scam/fake than than other job you asked about where the quoted salary for a store keeper was 72k and now you are asking about a job paying 225k after tax plus some other allowances !!!.

Totally fake and not sure why you really needed to ask given the ridiculous compensation package on offer.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/scam-or-real-job.669320/