+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is my work experience eligible for cec ?

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
Guys I need your help ..
which factors make my work experience appropriate under Canadian experience class,
Why I am asking because my employer forgot to pay taxes for me , so I think that means that taxes won’t show up on my sin number , I mean does the officer check the sin number tax sendings? I am pretty sure my job wasn’t a self employed , but what exactly makes it payroll ? How do they check it ? Only by tax deductions ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Guys I need your help ..
which factors make my work experience appropriate under Canadian experience class,
Why I am asking because my employer forgot to pay taxes for me , so I think that means that taxes won’t show up on my sin number , I mean does the officer check the sin number tax sendings? I am pretty sure my job wasn’t a self employed , but what exactly makes it payroll ? How do they check it ? Only by tax deductions ?
Your employer didn't forget to deduct taxes. You are working under the table, i.e. committing tax fraud. You need to contact CRA to fix that.

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
Your employer didn't forget to deduct taxes. You are working under the table, i.e. committing tax fraud. You need to contact CRA to fix that.
He’s saying that he did it but
no , He paid it but after the 15 th , I heard that tax deductions should be made before 15 th of each month ?