+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it true that we have 99% possibilities to obtain our PR once we got CSQ?(Just matter of time?)

Tommyspensee

Oct 14, 2020
Is it true that if we dont have medical issues and dont have any secret backgrounds we will definitely obtain our PR?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Is it true that if we dont have medical issues and dont have any secret backgrounds we will definitely obtain our PR?
What's 1% left for if you don't have any issues as pointed by you. If medical and background are okay it should be 100%.
Have you got your CSQ? I have seen your id on quebecpeq site also.
All the best!

Tommyspensee

Oct 14, 2020
What's 1% left for if you don't have any issues as pointed by you. If medical and background are okay it should be 100%.
Have you got your CSQ? I have seen your id on quebecpeq site also.
All the best!
oh yauh thats me.I applied for CSQ with only listening B2 in June,then submitted Oral in Oct,then got my CSQ in Late Jan.But the issue date on my son's CSQ was not the same as mine and my wife's,so we had sent it back to the gov,they have not sent back the correct one yet.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
oh yauh thats me.I applied for CSQ with only listening B2 in June,then submitted Oral in Oct,then got my CSQ in Late Jan.But the issue date on my son's CSQ was not the same as mine and my wife's,so we had sent it back to the gov,they have not sent back the correct one yet.
Congratulations on your csq. They will send back the corrected one in 4 weeks max. If not call them.

Rest as I said PR is assured but in how many years it's everyone's guess.

All the best!