+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it Real of Fake ?

S.M.Faysal

Dec 11, 2021
Respected sir / madam

● I am Aban Adil from Bangladesh, I have applied for administrative officer job role with (MASTIC MARVELL HOTEL) in Canada

● Relevant to that i had received mail about my job process and guidance through mail with attached job offer letter,

● Nicolas sent me the mail about my job confirmation and insisted me to deal with agency on any assistance and I copy pasted below this mail

Attention Dear Applicant,

I am pleased to appoint you the position of "FOOD PACKING" in Hotel beginning immediately after reaching to the country and signing the contract with us. Your starting salary will CADS 3200 per month. You will be paid monthly on the last working day of each month

Accepting to the offer you hereby have to abide to the below mentioned terms and conditions Employment

1. The company will expect you to work a high standard of initiative, efficiency and economy.
2. Probation period: 3 months
3. You will be on probation for a period of 3 months. Upon satisfactory completion of probation, you will be confirmed in the regular cadre of the company.
4. This offer will be valid for two years from the date of reporting to duty
5. The written notice of termination of this contract of employment will be one month by either party or one month gross salary lieu of notice period. In case you leave your employment without giving requisite notice, no relieving order will be issued and settlement of dues will be at the discretion of the Management. The management reserves the right to deduct, as liquid at damages an amount equal to one month gross salary from any amount that may be due to you.

A. You are required not to engage yourself in any other gainful or commercial employment, business, part-time or full-time, directly or indirectly, simultaneously as long as you are employed with MASTIC MARVELL. Or engage yourself directly or indirectly in any other profitable business connected with the dealings or activities of the company in any way, any action to the contrary would render your services liable for termination notwithstanding any other conditions in the appointment letter.

B. Please Bring with you the copies of ID proof and address proof, copies of school & College leaving certificates/ Birth certificate, last educational qualification certificate (if any) and one passport size photograph and one stamp size photographs at the time of joining.

Compensation:
You will be compensated with an hourly salary in the amount of CADS 19 per hour exclusive of tax and your Working hours is 9am to 6pm per day from Monday-Friday
Benefits:
As an employee of MASTIC MARVELL, Furnished Accommodation will be provided Food is provided by the company management. One way ticket be provided to report to duty and contract can be extended based on your performance. to all the workers,

Michelle Nelson
Very Truly Yours- MICHELLE NELSON
(Regil-239CAD2004)
Bachelor in Legal Studies CA

So team please help me by viewing above this information I provided you whether I can trust this and pay money or is this fake? my last hope is only you are superiors, please help me on this,

My Email: aaban.adil543@gmail.com

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Respected sir / madam

● I am Aban Adil from Bangladesh, I have applied for administrative officer job role with (MASTIC MARVELL HOTEL) in Canada

● Relevant to that i had received mail about my job process and guidance through mail with attached job offer letter,

● Nicolas sent me the mail about my job confirmation and insisted me to deal with agency on any assistance and I copy pasted below this mail

I am pleased to appoint you the position of "FOOD PACKING" in Hotel beginning immediately after reaching to the country and signing the contract with us. Your starting salary will CADS 3200 per month. You will be paid monthly on the last working day of each month

Accepting to the offer you hereby have to abide to the below mentioned terms and conditions Employment

1. The company will expect you to work a high standard of initiative, efficiency and economy.
3. You will be on probation for a period of 3 months. Upon satisfactory completion of probation, you will be confirmed in the regular cadre of the company.
5. The written notice of termination of this contract of employment will be one month by either party or one month gross salary lieu of notice period. In case you leave your employment without giving requisite notice, no relieving order will be issued and settlement of dues will be at the discretion of the Management. The management reserves the right to deduct, as liquid at damages an amount equal to one month gross salary from any amount that may be due to you.

A. You are required not to engage yourself in any other gainful or commercial employment, business, part-time or full-time, directly or indirectly, simultaneously as long as you are employed with MASTIC MARVELL. Or engage yourself directly or indirectly in any other profitable business connected with the dealings or activities of the company in any way, any action to the contrary would render your services liable for termination notwithstanding any other conditions in the appointment letter.

B. Please Bring with you the copies of ID proof and address proof, copies of school & College leaving certificates/ Birth certificate, last educational qualification certificate (if any) and one passport size photograph and one stamp size photographs at the time of joining.

Compensation:
You will be compensated with an hourly salary in the amount of CADS 19 per hour exclusive of tax and your Working hours is 9am to 6pm per day from Monday-Friday
Benefits:
As an employee of MASTIC MARVELL, Furnished Accommodation will be provided Food is provided by the company management. One way ticket be provided to report to duty and contract can be extended based on your performance. to all the workers,

Michelle Nelson
(Regil-239CAD2004)

So team please help me by viewing above this information I provided you whether I can trust this and pay money or is this fake? my last hope is only you are superiors, please help me on this,

Fake - no employer offers accommodations and food. Why would a hotel need a food packer?

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Respected sir / madam

Compensation:
Benefits:

Michelle Nelson
(Regil-239CAD2004)

Ofcourse its fake
- Too many spelling mistakes
- CADS is not a currency
- Companies in Canada do not provide accomodation or plane tickets
- Salaries are paid bi-weekly not monthly
- A job offer cannot be valid for two years, or "whenever you arrive in the Country"
- Job offers include annual gross salary..not monthly.
etc. etc...too many red flags, dont get fooled by those juniors who wrote this letter.