+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it a fake mail or what??? plz guide me

Bhavna002

Feb 6, 2018
Dear Applicant,
Thanks for your interest, I am DR HARRY ROBERT, a Canadian citizen with a family of [4] , [2] kids .

I'm in urgent need of a caring male or female house manager/supervisor to work for me in my house here in CANADA as am always on work and business likewise my wife always out of station.Your job is to supervise and manage all the other [5] workers working in the house from the Chef, Maid, Security Operative and Driver to make sure things are going well in the house and report to me directly as I am not due to my busy schedule and am not always around to see things for myself,I also have small farm beside my house. The location is in 55 Sunpark Plaza SE/Calgary,AB T2X 3R4,Canada.

Employment Status: Full time with the following facilities.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 3.
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
C) Free Feeding
D) Free medical care
E) A day off every week and all fully paid six week vacation in a year. WORKING HOURS:

You will be working from 8am to 12 noon in the morning and from 2pm to
5pm in the evenings. SALARY: $ 8,500 CAD monthly
Allowance: $,500 CAD for your up keeping allowance monthly

Total Gross Salary: $9,000 CAD monthly after tax. NOTE: You will be responsible for the payment of your working visa/work permit fee to the Canadian Embassy over there in your country as a proof of readiness to join this job and to enable them secure an appointment for your visa. This is the only cost you have to pay which will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada to resume work. I will be responsible for your flight ticket and all other formalities that follow after your visa collection. Please, do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa/work permit and ticket fees and my employee turn me down, causing me to lose my money with no refund. Do not accept this contract if you cannot afford to pay for your visa fee to the Canadian embassy in your country when needed for your visa processing.so kindly send copy of your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT to proceed further.

Send your International Passport If you accept the terms and condition so we can proceed further.

Upon confirmation of your passport, my lawyer will prepare the contract agreement document and send you a copy.I hereby attached the pictures of my Family.

Best regards,
Dr Harry Robert
Canada
+15872881266

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Of course it's fake.

Reactions: Bhavna002

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I mean if these people really wanted to con someone successfully why on earth include a link to a commercial premises and pretend it is a house next to a farm ?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Maybe because they are lazy to actually look for a believable link for a fake house. And people actually fall for these fake job offers so they know they don't need to do much.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
People are that desperate they will believe anything. Especially if they say they are getting 3 room and board, $8500 a month plus any allowance.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I mean if these people really wanted to con someone successfully why on earth include a link to a commercial premises and pretend it is a house next to a farm ?
I know that this is an older thread but I thought that it is worth making this observation.

Many scams of this sort, including "419" scams are believed by some to be deliberately "suspicious" in order to pre-filter potential victims.
The idea being that if it gets past the first "reality check" filter, the victim is more likely to be a valuable source of money.

Reactions: iPunjabi

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Free Feeding - that is a good one, sound like taking care of a cattle.

But again who would not want to have such salary. It is fake and praying on peoples imaginations how everybody has 20k salary here, so the lowest jobs must have 8k salary at very least.

For one thing, it would be much cheaper for such person to take his kids to a private kindergarten (even if he lived in central Vancouver) or to hire a local Nanny.

iPunjabi

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
London, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
07-04-2018
I know that this is an older thread but I thought that it is worth making this observation.

Many scams of this sort, including "419" scams are believed by some to be deliberately "suspicious" in order to pre-filter potential victims.
The idea being that if it gets past the first "reality check" filter, the victim is more likely to be a valuable source of money.
Strongly agree!