+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ircc webform

Kinjal123

Mar 28, 2022
Hi

While filing out my ircc webform, I accidentally uploaded my GIC certificate instead of my coop letter. Even though the coop letter is already attached in my LOA. I immediately raised an webform explaining the situation and added the documents. How long is the webform processing time and can this be a reason for rejection of my visa ? Please help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi

While filing out my ircc webform, I accidentally uploaded my GIC certificate instead of my coop letter. Even though the coop letter is already attached in my LOA. I immediately raised an webform explaining the situation and added the documents. How long is the webform processing time and can this be a reason for rejection of my visa ? Please help
There is no set processing time for webforms as you may or may not received acknowledgment. Not sure why you needed two webforms when your co-op letter was attached to your LOA.

Kinjal123

Mar 28, 2022
There is no set processing time for webforms as you may or may not received acknowledgment. Not sure why you needed two webforms when your co-op letter was attached to your LOA.
While applying for visa, i had selected my course had coop. That's why there was where I had to upload the coop letter individually and I had accidentally uploaded my GIC certificate instead of that. Yes I've received the acknowledgement for the web form but that was automated

Shi_vi_0_02

Jun 12, 2022
Hi, I want to reupload my SOP through as my earlier SOP has some mistakes in it. My classes will start from 6th September. And my biometric got updated on 27th May. Will my processing time will increase cz of the webform or even if I will submit the updated SOP will they consider updated one instead of old one???