+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Ok, so uploaded documents are only for graduation and status on 14th November the day I send ADR docs.... Masters still not updated .. :confused:

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
For all who’ve been able to successfully login & retrieve their status online, could you please help me with the following?

1. I have two applications (self & spouse) where i had provided the same email id

2. When i visited the link (applied before 26 nov) i was taken to the page to either create new account or login

3. I created new account using my credentials and provided same email id (as i had used earlier with iqas). I got the email for activating the account (resetting the password) with a file number. I assume it was a new number allocated rather than picking up from my file basis my details

4. After changing password, i went to login page and entered new details, i came across the following error;

Invalid sign-in attempt

Has anyone else come across this issue??

Whats more frustrating is that when i tried creating new account, it says that the username exists and i should try using forgot password field.

When I tried retrieving password thru forgot password, i’ve had the error stating;

“User with username xxxx does not exists. Please try using correct email id”.

This is really frustrating and i think ita probably to do with more than one application having this email id.

Anyone??

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Did anyone notice that Application ID (Showing in portal after login) is different from the Application ID or File No. originally generated.

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
So i spoke to customer care again today after the maintenance was over , he has clearly said to wait until December end or First half of January for the assessment results.

My case has not even been assigned to a case officer and is been sitting in queue. Also they are off for 10 days in December.

In the current technological world don't know what era they are in.

They do keep track of your calls , so won't call them anymore but rather wait.

So all of you can get an estimate of timeline you can expect your ECA.

My Details:

AOR1: 30th Aug
AOR2: 25th Sep
ECA : Awaiting (not expecting until first half of January)

Regards,
Vish
Hi @Vish777,

I share the same AOR2; and after login it shows "In Line for Processing", what about you?

Let's see when we can get the ECA?

Thanks!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for confirming @CNP! And congratulations that you received the AoRs, hope things will go smooth for everyone!
Yes hope so. By creating account for everyone, I think they would now stop replying to queries on application status, in which case we would be left to guess the true status. Fingers crossed.

shakil_khan

Oct 14, 2018
Thanks for confirming @CNP! And congratulations that you received the AoRs, hope things will go smooth for everyone!
so its mean, the last date for receiving AOR is for 09-Oct delivery. anyone else, who received AOR for delivery after 09th-Oct ?
still, need to wait more ...

chik14

Mar 20, 2018
Please help. When i try to reset my password i get the error message “an error has occured”. When i go to sign in it says username not found. Anybody please know what the issue is?