+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

li-kowa

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
Got ECA today for AOR2 received on 16th May.
This must come to you as a surprise because your earlier post had projected 20th July. Given the way IQAS slowed down, I consider you very lucky. I wish for your kind of luck with IQAS. I want to say congratulations to you. One down, 4 more to go in this forum. We were like 5 on the same date. I hope they give us today. We will still keep hoping. Please, what is the date of evaluation?
Congrats once again.
Thanks

Reactions: hashirusmani

salman.mzai

Jun 10, 2018
Hello Umaima,
I am very confused that you have not gotten your ECA when earlier dates have been given. I would like to ask, did you go to your school to find out if IQAS sent a verification email to them? If that is the case, some school's response may be very slow. You need to find out.
Thanks
hello bro. so they sent emails to uni in every ones case? because i already sent them university verified copies. i got 2nd email from IQAS on 15may. still waitng for ECA

li-kowa

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
hello bro. so they sent emails to uni in every ones case? because i already sent them university verified copies. i got 2nd email from IQAS on 15may. still waitng for ECA
Not in all cases. If what you sent cannot be determined to have come directly from the issuing institution, given time, they would resort to other verification means.

gogetters

May 7, 2018
Congratulations Dude.. Hope you got the expected results...
Thanks for the update. When is completion date updated in the ECA? How many credentials did you send for assessment? Please confirm
Thanks, not the expected result really, but should work. Sent 2 credentials and ECA date on certificate is 13th June.

gogetters

May 7, 2018
This must come to you as a surprise because your earlier post had projected 20th July. Given the way IQAS slowed down, I consider you very lucky. I wish for your kind of luck with IQAS. I want to say congratulations to you. One down, 4 more to go in this forum. We were like 5 on the same date. I hope they give us today. We will still keep hoping. Please, what is the date of evaluation?
Congrats once again.
Thanks
Thanks, Not the expected result though. Date of evaluation is 13th June.

Reactions: li-kowa