Pre-Assessed..
"Preston University was not listed under WES but it is under IQAS
I have a question, not sure if this is right place to ask

Husband has:
ICAP Intermediate (CA) cleared
ACCA all exams cleared (member)
B.COM First division

In ECA evaluation will he get
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years
OR
Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

Spouse has:
MBA
Masters in English
BS in IT

I think MBA and MA.ENglish needs to be submitted here to WES/IQAS, in this case will they get
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years
OR
Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

Also do you think if I submit these to WES they will require secondary school certificate attestation?

Priyanil

Jan 6, 2018
I have done 3 years Bachelor's from IGNOU & 1 year PGDHRM from SCDL Pune (distance).
What would be the IQAS equivalency?

My timeline is as below:
Documents sent (all in 1 envelope): 10th March
Documents received at IQAS: 20th March
1st AOR: 27th April (after an email inquiry on 26th April)
ECA: Waiting
ECA(soft copy): 7th June (after an email inquiry on 6th June)
Got the expect result.
All the best to others and hope you get your report soon.

Reactions: arindam.d

ZuhaibMK

Jun 8, 2018
how many days it is taking for IQAS to issue a ECA?
It varies with the months of the year, considering the traffic they are dealing with.
They took 3 months and 15 days exactly in my case. starting from the date, documents submitted to IQAS (Courier Confirmation not AOR).
I had submitted my complete documents on Jan 31st and ECA received on May 15th.

ZuhaibMK

Jun 8, 2018
Hey, rather going to any teacher for IELTS prep, I would recommend a very useful online course offered by IDP Australia, which you can get at 50% discount, if you plan to do IELTs through AEO ( agent of IDP in Pakistan).

Your can prepare very well through this course, as it allows you to study on your own pace and timings.

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, rather going to any teacher for IELTS prep, I would recommend a very useful online course offered by IDP Australia, which you can get at 50% discount, if you plan to do IELTs through AEO ( agent of IDP in Pakistan).

Your can prepare very well through this course, as it allows you to study on your own pace and timings.

You can take an online training course from udemy.com for 10 dollars and its one of the best.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
It varies with the months of the year, considering the traffic they are dealing with.
They took 3 months and 15 days exactly in my case. starting from the date, documents submitted to IQAS (Courier Confirmation not AOR).
I had submitted my complete documents on Jan 31st and ECA received on May 15th.
Your time line?

Anumsha

Star Member
May 24, 2018

Did u take any ielts test wht was the result and did u givr ielts through aeo

rrchouhan

Jun 2, 2018
Hi Friends,

I have a query. I have done Bachelor of Engineering from University of Mumbai and 2 Yr. Executive MBA from ITM Kharghar. WES has issued ECA as "Masters from non-recognized institution". This has drastically reduced my EE points. I have already maxed on the IELTS so getting the MBA recognized is the best option as of now (apart from studying French or doing another MBA).

I would like someone to confirm the following:

1. I will collect the Sealed envelope from University of Mumbai for my Bachelors, which will include my Degree certificate too.
2. I will collect the transcripts from my MBA institution in sealed envelope.

I will add the above two envelopes in a single envelope and send the same with the application form. identity document and payment receipt to IQAS for ECA.

Also including the Academic Request form is it Mandatory.

Please provide guidance to proceed further,

Hi Akash,

I will be sending my B.E (Mumbai University) and PGDIT (SCDL) to IQAS for ECA.
Can you please guide me if you got your all 4 years of marksheets and certificates transcript from University?

viper_xyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
My timeline - BE - NED University Karachi - 4 Yrs / MBA - Institute of Business Administration Karachi (Evening) - 2 Yrs ::
Application received by IQAS :: 28 Feb 2018
Academic documents received by IQAS :: 19 March 2018
1st AOR (Application Received) :: 3 April 2018
2nd AOR (Transcript Received) :: 7 May 2018
ECA Softcopy :: Not Received
ECA Hardcopy :: Not Received

Wife's timeline - BE - NED University Karachi - 4 Yrs ::
2nd AOR (Transcript Received) :: 26 April 2018
ECA Softcopy :: 13th June 2018 - Recognized as 4 Years Bachelors of Science Degree

Reactions: arindam.d

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
My timeline - BE - NED University Karachi - 4 Yrs / MBA - Institute of Business Administration Karachi (Evening) - 2 Yrs ::
2nd AOR (Transcript Received) :: 7 May 2018
ECA Softcopy :: Not Received

Wife's timeline - BE - NED University Karachi - 4 Yrs ::
2nd AOR (Transcript Received) :: 26 April 2018
ECA Softcopy :: 13th June 2018 - Recognized as 4 Years Bachelors of Science Degree
Congratulation.