+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

mlppcanada

Feb 28, 2018
My documents was delivered on 23 Jan and still no AOR so i send them an email to ask that it is almost 6 week now and no AOR and i got below reply.

=========================
IQAS is currently processing mail received on the week of January 8, 2018, once they get into January 23rd an email confirmation will be sent to you.
Should you have any further questions regarding the IQAS application process, you can contact the IQAS office at 1-780-427-2655.
=====================

so if they are still on 8 Jan so it means they are taking more than 8 week just for AOR and then afteer AOR 12 weeks for ECA

this is total 20 weeks.
Yes, when i called them today, they gave me same update. But when I called last week, i got updated that files till Jan 16th were opened. Contradict updates!!!!

Reactions: YPS

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi Guys,
I was wondering why we guys choose IQAS in comparison to WES. I consider it as a mistake.
Max people use WES. Is IQAS slower than WES.
My complete package was reached on 26th feb'18.
Well, people use IQAS when they are sure WES will not evaluate their ECA so not much option ;)

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
My documents was delivered on 23 Jan and still no AOR so i send them an email to ask that it is almost 6 week now and no AOR and i got below reply.

=========================
IQAS is currently processing mail received on the week of January 8, 2018, once they get into January 23rd an email confirmation will be sent to you.
Should you have any further questions regarding the IQAS application process, you can contact the IQAS office at 1-780-427-2655.
=====================

so if they are still on 8 Jan so it means they are taking more than 8 week just for AOR and then afteer AOR 12 weeks for ECA

this is total 20 weeks.
This looks old data? 1 or 2 weeks old....

*Reni*

Oct 17, 2017
Folks,
From my experience, though IQAS processes applications individually,they release the AOR of candidates together...for instance if they are processing for jan1-7,then jan 7-13 at the end of 13th all those from jan 1-13would have recieved AOR on the same day.
Same goes for eca soft copy and eca hard copy .So try to identify people who share similar timelines to get an idea of how far your application has reached....plus fresh applicants have the advantage of NOT being slowed like us due to the 2 weeks Christmas holiday shutdown....Take heart
Cheers

kakkarh

Jan 3, 2018
I have a feeling that their adhoc staff is even working on saturdays.. to clear the max. back log.. ppl are getting responses on Saturdays too.
That is actually possible as i received my AOR on a Saturday. However, on their website its mentioned that they work from Monday to Friday.

So, they are actually putting in extra hours to clean up all the cases.

Saleem4567

Nov 24, 2017
In the starting i was frustrated but i believe let them do their work my calls and email won't do anything . and here is the result i am happy with iqas

american_dream

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
USA
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
20-08-2018
Hello guys today i recived my soft copy . this is my timeline

IQAS application & Transcripts reached IQAS: 2nd Jan

AOR : 21 Feb

ECA email from IQAS: 10 th march .

Hardcopy Of ECA: hope soon
Congratulations! Your timeline provides hope.
The delay in opening the application seems to be compensated by their reduced assessment time currently. Let's hope it continues...

kavin15

Aug 9, 2014
Anyone else got the ECA? I had received 1st AOR on 23rd Feb and second on 28th Feb. No other update as yet