+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

cshetna

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
When you create ee profile, you don't get the option of selecting " two or more degrees". You get either bachelors or masters.

What can be done in this case.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
When you create ee profile, you don't get the option of selecting " two or more degrees". You get either bachelors or masters.

What can be done in this case.
You need to enter each credential separately and select equivalency you received. The system will calculate your points accordingly.

cshetna

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
You need to enter each credential separately and select equivalency you received. The system will calculate your points accordingly.
What is the equivalency of pg diploma. There is no option to select two or more certificate or diploma.

I cannot select masters. What shall i select bachelors, it's not correct i believe

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
What is the equivalency of pg diploma. There is no option to select two or more certificate or diploma.

I cannot select masters. What shall i select bachelors, it's not correct i believe
If you can paste your report details, it will help. I am guessing it to be one of these two options -
1. One-year degree, diploma or certificate from a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

2. Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019

First of all enter your bachelor's credential.
Fill in all the details, DO NOT TICK "this is my current study".
Award - as per the original document
Select ECA- yes
Institute - IQAS
Equivalency - bachelor's
ADD.

Start entering your other credential now.
DO NOT TICK "this is my current study".
Award - master's (I assume you have assessed master's, otherwise select accordingly)
ECA - yes
Institute - IQAS
Equivalency - one/two year diploma/certificate (one or two year credentials have different CRS points, I think they are off by 1). Select what the report says about this credential, is it awarded as one year or two year course.
ADD

Reactions: CNP

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Dear Members,

Has everyone from the week of 26th August moved to the final review stage? As mine is still showing in line.

bijilbabu

Sep 19, 2019
Submitted and paid : May 15
Signed Documents Delivered : May 23
Transcript from Gujarat Univ : June 28 ( Bachelors & Masters)
Aor1 : Sep 19
AOR2: Oct 09
Inline for processing : Oct 09