+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

investor

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
hello all,

i applied federal investor program in jan 2008 from ISB, file transferred in may 2010 to London UK office. But still i am even waiting for document request.
Please if any one has any idea when london office will contact me for my document request. and how long more it will take ?

Thanks

sarabi

May 25, 2011
Hi
I am also in uncertain situation, I applied in September 2010 and receive document acknowledgement in December 2010, but after that there is no news from QIIP,
I joined many forums in Lindedin and try to find some official news, but nothing, we are applied for invest in Canada, but there is no government forum where we can at least got satisfactory or fact for our cases, http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html also never update,
If anyone has any news about our cases, please share with us,,,, :)

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
sarabi said:
Hi
I am also in uncertain situation, I applied in September 2010 and receive document acknowledgement in December 2010, but after that there is no news from QIIP,
I joined many forums in Lindedin and try to find some official news, but nothing, we are applied for invest in Canada, but there is no government forum where we can at least got satisfactory or fact for our cases, http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html also never update,
If anyone has any news about our cases, please share with us,,,, :)
Hi ,did you applied federal investor program ? you applied through which country . let me know . thanks

sarabi

May 25, 2011
Anyone who applied in Quebec Investor previous category (where net-worth required CAD 800000.00), I have been looking for some feedback or updated status those who applied nearby September 2010, :)

ayanab7

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Hi, i did applied on 2009 @ singapore. But still waiting.. Any1 have experiance,idea,news, pls, share with. Bye.

smsjamespapa

Aug 24, 2011
Hello Mr Nabil 2009
As your case moved to London on May 2010 so my friend you have to know that your file has been started on on may 2011, because they have mention "
The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between January 1, 2010, and December 31, 2010. Processing times are subject to change."
you have to wait 28 to 36 months more to finalize your case . Just wait for the additional document requirements , interview, Police Clearance and medical exams .
Best of luck man

sarabi

May 25, 2011
Quebec Investor Program is closed, checkout official release
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-received.html

They have closed and I hope they settle backlog, those who applied in 2011 or before and didn’t receive any call from QIIP, Please share if there is any development

smsjamespapa

Aug 24, 2011
Hello Mr. Nabel 2009 .
You have made one mistake , you should not to applied through Islamabad. You should must send direct to London Visa office. Well, any way from May 2010 it takes almost 18 to 24 months to Require Additional documents they will contact you now in a couple of months about additional documents. and then it will take more 18 months to finalize don't worry . My friend applied in April 2008 and got his acknowledgment letter or file number in Aug 2008 and then he got a letter about the additional documents in December 2010, got interview notification in Jun 2011, and got a letter about requiring Police clearance Certificate in Jan 2012 and Medical requirements for all family members in March 2012 and now waiting for the Passports to Grant the Permanent Visas on their passport. This is what I know all about federal investor class.

I have applied through Quebec investor category in May 2011 , it's pending still.

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did apply for investor category to Quebec and my file has been processed in Amman since June 7th 2010
with no answer or any clue on when this process is over
my interview was in Montreal on 14th of Feb 2010
my file was transferred to Amman on 2 Feb 2012
and till now no answer in spite the serious trouble we live in Syria ....
anybody tell me what should i do ??

deepdive

Dec 6, 2012
sarabi said:
Anyone who applied in Quebec Investor previous category (where net-worth required CAD 800000.00), I have been looking for some feedback or updated status those who applied nearby September 2010, :)
hi sarabi
i have applied in Sept'10 and have received my interview call for Feb'13. I too have some questions regarding interview postponement.
Would like to discuss with u in details.
thanks

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
@deepdive : If u will postpond your interview than donot expect them to give you next interview date before 10 to 12 months as it has happened with me,due to passport renewal process i couldnt attend my interview back in 2011 so they gave next interview date exactly 12 months later !

SO THINK TWICE BEFORE U POSTPOND THE INTERVIEW DATE .................