29-06-2010
Med's Done....
17-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-08-2010
Hi PPl

I went to canada in feb on visitor visa and got married.I am currently living in newzealand on PR .WE has just put through our file last week.I am applying through sydney (Aus) office.

Firstly Can you please tell me if interveiw is required where it will happen? in sydney ? or can they take on phone
secondly does my wife needs to be with me in interveiw? because she is in canada right now .

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Aucknz,

the interview (if happens) will be at the visa office you have written on your application. You have written sydney as visa processing office, so they will call you at the embassy in sydney with documents and proofs(will mention what to get for interview in the letter) and you will have to go there to hte embassy and give the interview.

Your spouse, if is in canada, need not necessarily be with you.... you may need to prove that your spouse is in canada that time.... so keep proofs of everything with you.....

hope this was helpful.... all the best !!!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mr-canada said:
Hello Aucknz,

the interview (if happens) will be at the visa office you have written on your application. You have written sydney as visa processing office, so they will call you at the embassy in sydney with documents and proofs(will mention what to get for interview in the letter) and you will have to go there to hte embassy and give the interview.

Your spouse, if is in canada, need not necessarily be with you.... you may need to prove that your spouse is in canada that time.... so keep proofs of everything with you.....

hope this was helpful.... all the best !!!!

Actually if there is an interview, it will in New Zealand. Officers from Sydney make area trips to other countries for interview purposes.