+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

internship or work permit

abcabc

Feb 23, 2009
Dear Sirs/Madams,

I am not Canada or USA citizen. I plan to take pharmacist licensing exam in Canada this coming Nov,09. I am sure I need to have the pharmacy internship in Canada for about 3-6 months with or without pay for my licensing exam. Now my question is: Is there any kind of work permit specific for my pharmacy internship for 3-6 months working in Canada?? What is the procedure to apply for this work permit? If there is no work permit for my pharmacy internship, so how can I have this internship to fulfil the licensing requirement??

Thanks a lot for anyone's answer!! Have a nice day!!

Yours Sincerely,
abcabc

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

abcabc said:
Dear Sirs/Madams,

I am not Canada or USA citizen. I plan to take pharmacist licensing exam in Canada this coming Nov,09. I am sure I need to have the pharmacy internship in Canada for about 3-6 months with or without pay for my licensing exam. Now my question is: Is there any kind of work permit specific for my pharmacy internship for 3-6 months working in Canada?? What is the procedure to apply for this work permit? If there is no work permit for my pharmacy internship, so how can I have this internship to fulfil the licensing requirement??

Yours Sincerely,
abcabc

You would require a work permit for an internship either paid or unpaid. So you would require an employer who is able to get an LMO approved and then you would have to apply for a work permit.

PMM

Janelot

Nov 18, 2017
Dear Sirs/Madams,

Yours Sincerely,
abcabc
Hello,
I'm currently planning to write the Pharmacist Licensing Exam next year. I'm neither a Canadian citizen nor have any form of Canadian visa. Pls I would be grateful if you could give me some insights on how you went about yours during your time. You can reach through my email at Janelot92@gmail.com