Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
23-01-2018
Are there any interior designers who are planning to or have already landed in Canada?
I am moving to Toronto in Jan 2018 and it would be great to share information on licensing, education, bridging courses and job search related information with each other and help one another with openings and referencing.

Thanks!

AhmedE77

Feb 10, 2018
Hi Viviliaz,

I'm also an interior designer but still waiting for my IT A. However it will be great to keep in touch in future.

Wish you a good luck.

Regards.

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Are there any interior designers who are planning to or have already landed in Canada?
I am moving to Toronto in Jan 2018 and it would be great to share information on licensing, education, bridging courses and job search related information with each other and help one another with openings and referencing.

Thanks!
Hi. Pls under which stream did you get your PR. Can you advice me? Am applying under self employed person stream but not sure if I must get licensed b4 applying..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi. Pls under which stream did you get your PR. Can you advice me? Am applying under self employed person stream but not sure if I must get licensed b4 applying..
You don’t need a license to be an interior designer to apply for self employment. But you can look at the licensing criteria the province you hope to move to.

viviliaZ

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
23-01-2018
Hi,
I applied under Federal Skilled Workers Category. I applied using full time employment experience. You do not need to be licensed to immigrate. Just prove that u have been working in this field.

viviliaZ

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
23-01-2018
Hi Viviliaz,

I'm also an interior designer but still waiting for my IT A. However it will be great to keep in touch in future.

Wish you a good luck.

Regards.
Hi,
Sorry I am not sure if I responded earlier to your message. I hope u were able to land in Canada and are well settled.