+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INQUIRE ABOUT MEDICAL AFTER CSQ

samy_kurani

Nov 7, 2017
I applied from INDIA for Canada PR after CSQ and My PR File received by Visa office on Jan17 and got the confirmation of receipt in Mar17 and started process on Apr17, but I haven't received Medical yet.

I just want know that currently which month files are in process specially who have applied from India and also want to know last medical received from which month. So accordingly i can guess that how much more time will it take.

Can anyone assist? Thanks

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
I applied from INDIA for Canada PR after CSQ and My PR File received by Visa office on Jan17 and got the confirmation of receipt in Mar17 and started process on Apr17, but I haven't received Medical yet.

I just want know that currently which month files are in process specially who have applied from India and also want to know last medical received from which month. So accordingly i can guess that how much more time will it take.

Can anyone assist? Thanks
As per the current trend NDVO is processing the files in 14-15 months, kindly follow the below pasted link to get the more details about the New Delhi Visa office applicants.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/india-new-delhi-vo-qsw-federal-after-csq.462451/page-83

Hope this helps and good luck for the future.