+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Landing in Ottawa office

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inland Landing in Ottawa

Just wanted to make things clear for anyone who’s looking for information regarding inland landing at the cic office in Ottawa

All other information I found here was wrong regarding each odd Tuesday of the month

The correct information you can walk-in WITHOUT any appointment in Ottawa (200 Catherine Street) any 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month. From 10-2 PM

Reactions: sinab

DoctorWho

Mar 23, 2015
Hi Ottawa-applicant,

Thank you for posting this! It's most helpful.

Do you by any chance know if the CIC Center in Ottawa accepts only those PR applicants residing in Ottawa? I am in Toronto and thinking about coming up to Ottawa for landing.

Many thanks!

Ottawa-applicant said:
Inland Landing in Ottawa

Just wanted to make things clear for anyone who’s looking for information regarding inland landing at the cic office in Ottawa

All other information I found here was wrong regarding each odd Tuesday of the month

The correct information you can walk-in WITHOUT any appointment in Ottawa (200 Catherine Street) any 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month. From 10-2 PM

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DoctorWho said:
Hi Ottawa-applicant,

Thank you for posting this! It's most helpful.

Do you by any chance know if the CIC Center in Ottawa accepts only those PR applicants residing in Ottawa? I am in Toronto and thinking about coming up to Ottawa for landing.

Many thanks!
I'm not exactly sure if you could land in different cic office other than the one close to your area. But, you could try to call cic and ask them. Or if you have time and you find yourself in ottawa for the holiday try to go there for Dec 22, 2015 and see if they will let you land.

Good luck

DoctorWho

Mar 23, 2015
Hi Ottawa-applicant,

I called CIC in the morning and they said that there is no restriction on what CIC Center one can land in. They said I should be fine if I choose to go up to Ottawa.

Will give it a shot next week. Fingers crossed!

Many thanks!

Ottawa-applicant said:
I'm not exactly sure if you could land in different cic office other than the one close to your area. But, you could try to call cic and ask them. Or if you have time and you find yourself in ottawa for the holiday try to go there for Dec 22, 2015 and see if they will let you land.

Good luck

DoctorWho

Mar 23, 2015
Hi all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that one CAN, in fact, land at the CIC-Ottawa even one does not reside in Ottawa.

I landed successfully on December 22. Everything went very smoothly and took about half an hour.

If you decide to land in Ottawa, remember to bring your:

1) passport with a landing visa inside;
2) both copies of the CoPR, yours and CIC's;
3) two photos; and
4) proof of identity (e.g. driver's license).

Happy new year and best of luck to everyone!

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DoctorWho said:
Hi all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that one CAN, in fact, land at the CIC-Ottawa even one does not reside in Ottawa.

I landed successfully on December 22. Everything went very smoothly and took about half an hour.

3) two photos; and

congrats buddy and best of luck

Ice_prince77

Sep 2, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
23-Sep-2014
Med's Request
26-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
24-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
04-Jan-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
09-Feb-2016
Hello Ottawa-applicant,

Thank you for the clear instructions. Much appreciated!... I was wondering if you sourced this info directly from the CIC Office in Ottawa when you did your landing or if you found it on a CIC website... Please let me know and help point me to a link if it exists.

Thanks,

Ottawa-applicant said:
Inland Landing in Ottawa

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ice_prince77 said:
Hello Ottawa-applicant,

Thank you for the clear instructions. Much appreciated!... I was wondering if you sourced this info directly from the CIC Office in Ottawa when you did your landing or if you found it on a CIC website... Please let me know and help point me to a link if it exists.

Thanks,
The information was given to me by cic officer in 200 Catherine St in Ottawa. I know this because I went there twice, I went on Tuesday December 1, 2015 ( which is odd Tuesday of the month) but this was incorrect they advice me to come back next week Tuesday Dec 8, 2015 ( which is each 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month)

Hope this help!

Ice_prince77

Sep 2, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
23-Sep-2014
Med's Request
26-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
24-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
04-Jan-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
09-Feb-2016
Thank you sir! .. Yes.. that helps... A LOT !!!! ;D

Ottawa-applicant said:
The information was given to me by cic officer in 200 Catherine St in Ottawa. I know this because I went there twice, I went on Tuesday December 1, 2015 ( which is odd Tuesday of the month) but this was incorrect they advice me to come back next week Tuesday Dec 8, 2015 ( which is each 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month)

Hope this help!

amitkaushik

May 27, 2017
Hi all,

3) two photos; and

Hi DoctorWHo,

Is driver license is needed as a proof of residence or I can give my bank statement also.

Thanks!

sinab

Jan 16, 2016
Hi all,

3) two photos; and

Hi guys,

Does anybody know if we can still do this? I'm not residing in Ottawa but I'm in Ontario. I'm planning to go there on June 26th. I was wondering if this is still available for inland applicants?

Thanks.

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
Hi guys,

Does anybody know if we can still do this? I'm not residing in Ottawa but I'm in Ontario. I'm planning to go there on June 26th. I was wondering if this is still available for inland applicants?

Thanks.
Hi Sinab,

Have you ended up going to Ottawa office for landing purpose?

kaiyuan0613

Oct 19, 2018
hey guys, I went to CIC website. The IRCC location in Ottawa is 235 Queen Street Level C3 - Suite 005, NOT 200 Catherine St. Does anyone know which address should we go for inland landing? Thx!