Med's Done....
26-04-2016
Interview........
12-08-2016
UPDATE ON FILE

Application received = December 24, 2014
Medical done = April 26, 2016
SA = July 20, 2016

Got the approval from the Visa officer - Still in a confused state, if anyone can explain would be really appreciated :

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status under this class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for
becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and
background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members both in Canada and abroad,
even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent
resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

"As your application for permanent residence has received first stage of approval, you may now apply
for an open work permit".

Is this the AIP we got ?? what to expect after and what is the time period pls..,

chuphuc

Nov 17, 2015
Re: UPDATE ON FILE

My visitor record will expire by the end of this month.
My open work permit will expire in July 2018.
So I don't think I have to apply for visitor extension. Is that correct ? And what is my status in Canada now ? Am I a visitor or a worker ?

I'm an October applicant, got DM couple days ago and waiting for Landing Interview Letter.

ywqu

Jun 16, 2015
foxlink said:
landing interview will be in CIC Calgary.

Our GCMS notes show "Application need closer review." as well. Maybe a little bit longer time (17month) but it finally comes to last stage. Pls be rest assured. It seems that CIC cut short and speed up the process. No SA, NO AIP and it goes to landing interview directly. Hopefully really good news for all Apr-Aug appliants still waiting. Good luck!
Congratulations!

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017

VIRK399 said:
Application received = December 24, 2014
Medical done = April 26, 2016
SA = July 20, 2016

Got the approval from the Visa officer - Still in a confused state, if anyone can explain would be really appreciated :

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status under this class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for
becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and
background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members both in Canada and abroad,
even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent
resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

"As your application for permanent residence has received first stage of approval, you may now apply
for an open work permit".

Is this the AIP we got ?? what to expect after and what is the time period pls..,
Yes this is AIP. Did you mean Dec 2014 or Dec 2015?

VIRK399

Apr 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VANCOUVER
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
03-03-2014
Med's Request
09-04-2016
Med's Done....
26-04-2016
Interview........
12-08-2016

browning911 said:
Yes this is AIP. Did you mean Dec 2014 or Dec 2015?
DEC 2014. What to expect?

berylia

Sep 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
Med's Request
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-12-2016
2015 July 30 applicant here. I have nothing new but hope to share.
So far, I got 2nd AOR and OWP for me.
I have to apply for prolong stay for my kid this December, hoping things will go faster in the next 2 months so I won't need to do that.

I am also glad to see a July 5 applicant says he got sponsorship approved. Congrats.

Let's wait and hope.

Faithy0603

Sep 6, 2013
July applicant here.. Our application was received last July 25, 2015. We got two AOR, one from last and one from January 2016. Last July 5th, I received Sponsor Approval and on July 13th we received AIP. We never submitted any medical when we did the application and they also did not request for it. We are now on our second month waiting for the Decision made and Interview. We want to go home for Christmas but it's kinda frustrating waiting.. Does anyone have any idea on how long the maximum wait time for the decision made and interview? Our ECAS also shows Application received :(

Jessieh

Nov 20, 2013
May applicant still waiting and really not happy...
just want to know, I just found Im pregnant,do I need to inform CIC?

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
Jessieh said:
you do not have to inform them about the pregnancy, but you have to upload the baby's birth certificate once you have it as it is considered significant change ( which is indeed a big change ;) :) )
this is the link where you can upload: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

BUT I am pretty sure by the time your baby is born you will have your PR in your hand already:)

Congrats on the baby news! and all the best with the pregnancy! :)

Meganes

Aug 6, 2015
Jessieh said:
Same here Jessieh! May 2015 applicant and nothing yet but medical exam :(

Archenemy

Sep 14, 2015
I'm glad this process has come to an end for us. :)

Time line is as follows:

Application Received: 28 Sep 2015
Medical Requested/Done: Mid May 2016
Police CoC requested same time as medical but only sent to CIC in Aug 2016 due to delays from birth country.
Landing Interview (Etobicoke): 12 Sep 2016

Now awaiting PR card.

It has been a pretty stressful year and I just want to say thank you to all who have provided useful information in this forum and especially those who have responded to my questions.
I will stick around in this forum and try to answer any questions.

Muchkin

Sep 13, 2016
Faithy0603 said:
July applicant here.. Our application was received last July 25, 2015. We got two AOR, one from last and one from January 2016. Last July 5th, I received Sponsor Approval and on July 13th we received AIP. We never submitted any medical when we did the application and they also did not request for it. We are now on our second month waiting for the Decision made and Interview. We want to go home for Christmas but it's kinda frustrating waiting.. Does anyone have any idea on how long the maximum wait time for the decision made and interview? Our ECAS also shows Application received :(
Im just wondering how you received your sponsorhip approval? They received my application July 03 2015 and have wait to hear back for anything other then they received my application and received my medical as well as the OWP. Ive been trying and trying to connect my application to the MyCiC account but it will not let me so i'm hoping theyll send an e-mail or even by post :/

berylia

Sep 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
Med's Request
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-12-2016
Muchkin said:
Im just wondering how you received your sponsorhip approval? They received my application July 03 2015 and have wait to hear back for anything other then they received my application and received my medical as well as the OWP. Ive been trying and trying to connect my application to the MyCiC account but it will not let me so i'm hoping theyll send an e-mail or even by post :/
Me too! I tried to connect my ecase file with CIC account but whatever methods I used, they said can't find my case. So I just give up.
Well I think you will get a mail or an email in the sponsor's adress when SA.

flaviast

Jul 27, 2015
ha21 said:
Hello

I was wondering that you got "decision made" under "sponsorship application status" box or under "PR status" box?

Thanks
Under Sponsorship Application Status

Should I be concerned?