12-05-2016 SA+AIP emails: 14-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront(10-2015) Med Rec'd (ecas): 06-06-2016
Interview........
06-12-2016 DM................: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
lauralee15 said:
It says decision made under the applicant's box... but no email!
Then this is a good news, congrats!
Has your husband's email account received any CIC's emails ever?

RK10

Apr 21, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I am preparing the file for inland processing, apart from employment letter and Option C printout - do we need anything else to show for finance?

Pacino12

May 24, 2016
Can someone tell me how to send additional requested documents by CIC ?
Is it better online through Case Specific Enquiry or via Mail ?

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
Pacino12 said:
in the request we got, they specifically told us to use Case Specific Enquiry

inlandguy

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Good Afternoon.

while checking my application status online i found out that my mailing address is incorrect, Different from my home address. So i did change it online based on the instructions 5 days ago. Now i checked application status but the CIC remove the mailing address box right next to the right box of home address. What's the problem on this?

Thank you.

installer0129

Apr 26, 2016
sophieee said:
You don't have to provide a PCC from Canada unless you are specifically asked to, but then you would be asked to submit fingerprints, so your letter would have a different wording.
"You and your family members who are 18 years of age and older and are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens must provide a valid police certificate for each country other than Canada, in which you have spent six or more months since the age of 18." See here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5289ETOC.asp

As for Saudi Arabi, I recommend to make a print out of CIC's website, highlighting this part: "If your application is being processed in Canada, you are not required to get a police certificate.", and also from the Embassy's website, highlighting this: "Police clearance reports are no longer process through either the Embassy or the Consulates of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia."
You can also ut in under a cover letter and send to Mississauga or upload everything to a Case Specific Inquire.
thanks sophie... one more question, can you please send me the link where you find the paragraph saying that embassy or consulate of KSA are no longer process Police Clearance...thanks again..

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
Pacino12 said:
Case Specific Enquiry ensures it's not lost in the mail and you generally get a response within 10-15 business days. Does the letter ask you to send the documents a certain way?

schonkatze

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
31-10-2015
I'm getting very anxious and also very upset about all this, I know we were all expecting to wait at least 17 months to get any first answer from CIC
but it just not fair that they started to process faster the applications and then they just skipped a bunch of applications...

I'm very pissed... :mad:
I was struggling to get my app sent ASAP so it would be processed sooner... but now I feel like if i have waited one month, only one more month, i would have DM by now...
:'(

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
schonkatze said:
I'm getting very anxious and also very upset about all this, I know we were all expecting to wait at least 17 months to get any first answer from CIC
but it just not fair that they started to process faster the applications and then they just skipped a bunch of applications...

I'm very pissed... :mad:
I was struggling to get my app sent ASAP so it would be processed sooner... but now I feel like if i have waited one month, only one more month, i would have DM by now...
:'(
I feel your pain! If you wish to do something about it write to your MP in a calm manner and ask him/her to ask CIC about the matter. If the MP doesn't reply in 3 business days feel free to call them. But do it soon b/c they are due to go on summer break.

Pacino12

May 24, 2016
simpsol22 said:
Case Specific Enquiry ensures it's not lost in the mail and you generally get a response within 10-15 business days. Does the letter ask you to send the documents a certain way?
The letter says Case Specific Enquiry. However, I have lots of documents to send ... I cannot fathom how I will upload all of them.

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
Pacino12 said:
The letter says Case Specific Enquiry. However, I have lots of documents to send ... I cannot fathom how I will upload all of them.
You may have to upload in a couple uploads. Try to ensure your file sizes are as small and upload what you can at one time...if there are more than one category of what they are asking for, you could break it up that way too.

CIC has a help guide on their website if you need help reducing the file sizes. On their website just search "My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?"