+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

buttertart

Apr 27, 2015
Hi guys,
A little confused here, I'll be as detailed and succinct as possible.

We sent our full application/OWP application off April 29 2015 and only just now received our package back stating our IMM1344 Application to sponsor document isn't complete... That is all the form said. Nothing to indicate what was wrong. We double checked the document and can't figure out what is wrong with that (all signatures are there, all boxes are filled out, we paid all the fees and sent all of the supporting documents etc... )

I'm hoping to get some input so it doesn't get sent back again.

So I have a couple of questions:

1. Has anyone had any luck with the call center in finding out what exactly was wrong with a form that was returned?

2. All our forms and documents (Police checks, tax info etc) is all dated April 28. Do we need to fill out all the forms again and get renewed police checks? Or can we send the application back as is with just the one corrected form?

3. Does anyone know whether they would have looked through the rest of the documents before sending the package back? I would hope that they would, but does anyone have any knowledge on this? The form with the error was the first one on the checklist so I'm hoping they didn't just stop there.

Thanks in advance,
Beau.

MariMari7

Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17 2015
AOR Received.
AOR Sponsor-June 11, 2015, AOR Applicant -December 11,2015
Med's Done....
Filed with Application
buttertart said:
Hi guys,

We sent our full application/OWP application off April 29 2015 and only just now received our package back stating our IMM1344 Application to sponsor document isn't complete... That is all the form said. Nothing to indicate what was wrong. We double checked the document and can't figure out what is wrong with that (all signatures are there, all boxes are filled out, we paid all the fees and sent all of the supporting documents etc... )

Did you receive AOR before the sent forms back?

1. Has anyone had any luck with the call center in finding out what exactly was wrong with a form that was returned?

2. All our forms and documents (Police checks, tax info etc) is all dated April 28. Do we need to fill out all the forms again and get renewed police checks? Or can we send the application back as is with just the one corrected form?

3. Does anyone know whether they would have looked through the rest of the documents before sending the package back? I would hope that they would, but does anyone have any knowledge on this? The form with the error was the first one on the checklist so I'm hoping they didn't just stop there.

Thanks in advance,
Beau.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
robertofreire said:
Ana I think you should:

1 - resend your PR application today
2 - apply for the restoration online (Explain the reason that you miss the extension, include prove you have submitted PR app before + the new PR app)
3 - wait until you get confirmation you PR application was received and your restoration accepted and finalized.
4 - Apply to a new OWP

All the best! Good luck
I would do the same.
Just double check everything before you're sending your PR, you might miss other things as well. And make sure you give proof with your explanation when you apply for restoration of status.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
buttertart said:
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance,
Beau.
The call center is useless... And the officer may have stopped at the first mistake, so better double (triple) check everything. Did you validate the IMM1344? It should have highlighted the missing cells. And there is no co-signer, your spouse is (or you are) just the principal applicant.
You can use all the forms that weren't updated, although on those where you need to give your recent information (like address, personal history, co-habitation) you should fill out a new form and put July as "to" date. You will need a new police check, but you can send your package without that, just send an explanation letter that you will send it as soon as you get it.

MariMari7

Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17 2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Filed with Application
Hi Sophiee

I have been looking at the Timeline and noticed many got 2 AOR. I have only received 1 for Sponsor, should I be concerned?

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
MariMari7 said:
Hi Sophiee

I have been looking at the Timeline and noticed many got 2 AOR. I have only received 1 for Sponsor, should I be concerned?
No, that's just usual CIC inconsistency.

Apanna

Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

We received our AOR today :)

And also we received a letter about the OWP that we didn't pay the permit holder fee and so we did. And I really hope we will hear something back from them very soon!

Apanna

Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and forgot to mention that we sent OWP letter with attached receipt payment back immediately.

Feels so good knowing that the process has started!

Blessings to everyone!

MariMari7

Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17 2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Filed with Application
Apanna said:
and forgot to mention that we sent OWP letter with attached receipt payment back immediately.

Feels so good knowing that the process has started!

Blessings to everyone!
Can you please share when CIC received your application?

Thanks

Johninsask

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-09-2016
Good that progress is being made Apanna. According to the spreadsheet CIC got my application the day after yours [that's May5th that Apanna's was receive, marimari7]. Here's hoping we can all work soon.

MariMari7

Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17 2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Filed with Application
Johninsask said:
Good that progress is being made Apanna. According to the spreadsheet CIC got my application the day after yours [that's May5th that Apanna's was receive, marimari7]. Here's hoping we can all work soon.
Thanks John

Spoke to cic call centre yesterday and they would not give me info re: OWP. My husband also was LMIA approved therefore we took chance and sent both applications with the SPonsoship app and the fees. The call centre rep told us it may be returned as it was supposed to go to Vegreville, she said if we were lucky Mississauga might of sent to Vegreville, though we need to wait and see till August. Confusing information.

I called back today to see if i could get more information from a different agent. They now say that they don't have on file my husbands release of information or the authorization for me on file and we sent both!
Now he tried to call and can never get through.

Today is one of the days you feel so defeated, we are hoping they didnt send us the application back and seeing that you filed after us and git your back now gives us hope.

kuriositty

Mar 4, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2015
AOR Received.
June 13, 2015 [OWP 7/15/2015]
Med's Request
May 5, 2016
Med's Done....
May 19, 2016
MariMari7 said:
Thanks John

Spoke to cic call centre yesterday and they would not give me info re: OWP. My husband also was LMIA approved therefore we took chance and sent both applications with the SPonsoship app and the fees. The call centre rep told us it may be returned as it was supposed to go to Vegreville, she said if we were lucky Mississauga might of sent to Vegreville, though we need to wait and see till August. Confusing information.

I called back today to see if i could get more information from a different agent. They now say that they don't have on file my husbands release of information or the authorization for me on file and we sent both!
Now he tried to call and can never get through.

Today is one of the days you feel so defeated, we are hoping they didnt send us the application back and seeing that you filed after us and git your back now gives us hope.
I was trying to call them today as I can never seem to get through because its always busy and then when I finally do my call fails because I have very poor reception where I am currently living, but anyway I guess it doesn't really pay for me to call CIC to find out anything about the OWP if they haven't told you anything. I was hoping that they could at least see if it was in process or if it has already been processed and its just in the mail, but I see they are as helpful as a holey umbrella.

MariMari7

Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17 2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Filed with Application
kuriositty said:
I was trying to call them today as I can never seem to get through because its always busy and then when I finally do my call fails because I have very poor reception where I am currently living, but anyway I guess it doesn't really pay for me to call CIC to find out anything about the OWP if they haven't told you anything. I was hoping that they could at least see if it was in process or if it has already been processed and its just in the mail, but I see they are as helpful as a holey umbrella.
The lady yesterday told me to call back in 10 days that maybe I would appear to be on file as being able to get the information on my husbands behalf.

I will try again next week, when I dont feel so defeated.

insonoro

Jul 6, 2015
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississagua
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2015
AOR Received.
10/07/2015
Hello guys! First time I am writing here but I have been following you for a while!
I have few questions, on the spread sheet it says day that CIC receives your app:

this is based on the day we send it by mail or the day that says on canada post that was delivered?

Anybody got AOR From May 6th??

everyone who applied INLAND 2015 is getting OWP withing 4 months??

Once we get the OWP are we aloud to leave Canada? Or we need to wait till AIP IS RECEIVED??

thank you guys