+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indirect route from India

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
I received two mails.

[MAIL# 1, July 29, 2021]
Dear Client,

Please find attached a letter related to your application. Please fully read the attachment. This letter will not be re-issued. Please save this message for your records.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link: www.adobe.com/products/reader.html

[ATTACHMENT - PDF]
You are receiving this notification because our records show that you have valid medical
examination results in your file. IRCC has assessed your new medical examination, you may
proceed with travel to Canada provided you’re exempt from the travel restrictions.

[MAIL # 2, Aug 3, 2021]

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this is in response to the enquiries received below.

While examining your file, we were pleased to notice that the situation reported in your Web form request is now resolved.

Do not hesitate to contact us via the IRCC Web form for any other enquiry.
yup thats the mail i was talking about. good to travel now.

binnareyn

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
It is still a very tiny teeny chance of it happening.

Canada should accept Indian RT PCR.
Media still reports that there are fake RT-PCR certificate rackets in India!

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Guys so I am trying to book tickets in this sequence .. Delhi - London - Toronto or Delhi - New York - Toronto ....
You have a valid US visa? Where you will do your RTPCR test? Also I think london is not the best route to choose now.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
i don't have a visa for USA. I am going to Canada on Student visa basis... so what are my options?
Then you can't take any route that transits through the USA. Also London is better to be avoided for now. Other routes are Maldives, Mexico, and some more. You might have to stay in some of this place for a day or two to get the RTPCR test.

Routes like Doha are also available but they made mandatory 10 day hotel quarantine. More routes are available you can find them through the posts already made in this thread.

Aug 5, 2021
Then you can't take any route that transits through the USA. Also London is better to be avoided for now. Other routes are Maldives, Mexico, and some more. You might have to stay in some of this place for a day or two to get the RTPCR test.

Routes like Doha are also available but they made mandatory 10 day hotel quarantine. More routes are available you can find them through the posts already made in this thread.
what about UAE opening border for Indians? Is that going to help in transit through Dubai to canada?

thebohogirl

Jul 14, 2021
all the people out here talking about indirect routes what have you decided about the baggage? direct flight from India to Toronto lets student take 3 bags of 23 kg each.would any flight from indirect route allow that much baggage? please help

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
all the people out here talking about indirect routes what have you decided about the baggage? direct flight from India to Toronto lets student take 3 bags of 23 kg each.would any flight from indirect route allow that much baggage? please help
varies as per airlines. check with each airline separately if its a different PNR else if it is a single PNR, then the issuing airline will let you know of their baggage policy.

thebohogirl

Jul 14, 2021
varies as per airlines. check with each airline separately if its a different PNR else if it is a single PNR, then the issuing airline will let you know of their baggage policy.
Do you know of any airline through indirect route that will allow that much baggage?