Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

divya_kp

Mar 4, 2021
Anybody planning to travel through Albania? Is it still okay to transit through doha and Istanbul to Tirana? Flights are not available in Lufthansa at present so planning to take Qatar Airways to Tirana.

Swar_M

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hi fellow travellers, I am planning to travel to Canada from Hyderabad, I have a valid PR n my 2nd dose vaccination done. If any one planning to travel during end of Aug/early Sept , would like to connect so that can travel together. Please ping me to discuss further.
thanks

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Sure,

1. Delhi - Amsterdam - Mexico City - Toronto
2. 92k to Mexico and 25k to Toronto. I booked everything myself, I don't trust agents.
3. 2 nights in Mexico. You can stay shorter but I wanted to play it safe just in case RTPCR result takes longer.
4. I'm staying in Camino Real, its connected to the airport via a tunnel, plus free breakfast lol.

Hope this helps.
How do you go about the Mexico Tourist visa. Does it require a lot of paperwork ?

vmanojk123

Aug 3, 2018
Sure,

1. Delhi - Amsterdam - Mexico City - Toronto
2. 92k to Mexico and 25k to Toronto. I booked everything myself, I don't trust agents.
3. 2 nights in Mexico. You can stay shorter but I wanted to play it safe just in case RTPCR result takes longer.
4. I'm staying in Camino Real, its connected to the airport via a tunnel, plus free breakfast lol.

Hope this helps.
Can you tell us about your agent via whom you booked?

Sinper

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
Very limited options to travel and travel agents making it even worse. Tickets are sky rocketing and surprisingly students are buying this costly tickets. I just hope that some big hub like UAE gets opened so that students can have multiple options to travel. Other routes will also get cheaper. But honestly, I don't think situation will improve. July 21st was the date when everyone expected that Canada will come with some good news but to everyone surprise, they extended the ban and this time, even Air Canada was not having accurate information.

By looking at the Covid cases prediction in India, I don't think Canada will lift the ban and I am confused whether to book tickets for 1.7-1.9 lakhs or to wait till 19-20 August for new announcement.

Any suggestions??

Just keep in mind if they extend the ban, tickets will get costlier and if cases increases, routes will also get shutdown.

Catmom

May 28, 2020
Very limited options to travel and travel agents making it even worse. Tickets are sky rocketing and surprisingly students are buying this costly tickets. I just hope that some big hub like UAE gets opened so that students can have multiple options to travel. Other routes will also get cheaper. But honestly, I don't think situation will improve. July 21st was the date when everyone expected that Canada will come with some good news but to everyone surprise, they extended the ban and this time, even Air Canada was not having accurate information.

By looking at the Covid cases prediction in India, I don't think Canada will lift the ban and I am confused whether to book tickets for 1.7-1.9 lakhs or to wait till 19-20 August for new announcement.

Any suggestions??

Just keep in mind if they extend the ban, tickets will get costlier and if cases increases, routes will also get shutdown.
Also, seems like UAE is in no mood to lift the ban anytime soon. I hope this news proves wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: rogerdude1