harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,
What could be the address proof for minor with SC application?
Health Card doesn’t mention address.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Where can we check the status for the SC on BLS website? And what are stages of all the updates.
Check status for SC on https://portal3.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html
On the SC website after you login, select your application and click a tab below to "Track Application Status". These usually are the various stages/updates you will find under the SC application.
  • Surrender certificate is in process (similar wording)
  • Surrender certificate has been granted and is available for issuance. (a File# CAxSCxxxxxx is generated. It is different than the application#)
  • Surrender certificate has been printed
If it says printed on the SC website, then check the status using the BLS website, which should say passport ready for collection or ready for dispatch

Last edited:
Reactions: easyrider13

easyrider13

Oct 26, 2017
Anybody who applied to the Brampton BLS as walk-in recently waiting for the passport surrender process? Can you share your timelines?
I submitted my application on Sept 25th. Status on SC currently says under review and I already have a File no: CATSC4********.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Anybody who applied to the Brampton BLS as walk-in recently waiting for the passport surrender process? Can you share your timelines?
I submitted my application on Sept 25th. Status on SC currently says under review and I already have a File no: CATSC4********.
@easyrider13

Applied for SC at Toronto location on Ser 25th. Current status - "Passport application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate."
No File no yet.

When did your status changed to under review with file number?

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Check status for SC on https://portal3.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html
On the SC website after you login, select your application and click a tab below to "Track Application Status". These usually are the various stages/updates you will find under the SC application.
  • Surrender certificate is in process (similar wording)
  • Surrender certificate has been granted and is available for issuance. (a File# CAxSCxxxxxx is generated. It is different than the application#)
  • Surrender certificate has been printed
If it says printed on the SC website, then check the status using the BLS website, which should say passport ready for collection or ready for dispatch
Thank you

Reactions: abbas.pasha

easyrider13

Oct 26, 2017
@easyrider13

Applied for SC at Toronto location on Ser 25th. Current status - "Passport application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate."
No File no yet.

When did your status changed to under review with file number?

It changed last Wednesday so Sept 27th. Are you checking just BLS or are you checking through the passport seva tracker too?

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Whats address for SC in Brampton?
40 or 60 Gillingham drive?

easyrider13

Oct 26, 2017
Can you post full timelines, Thanks!
Indian passport surrender application
Brampton BLS Walk-in

Application submitted: 2023-Sep-25
Application received by consulate : 2023-Sep-27
Surrender certificate is under review: 2023-Sept-28
Surrender certificate has been granted and is available for issuance: 2023-Oct-3