India PCC from Toronto

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Good to know. You should get it by Tuesday and will be able to track the Purolator shipment on Monday.
One thing is for sure that PCC needs a lot of patience. :)
Hi, I have a question. So how would I get the tracking #? Nothing on email yet & nothing on BLS website yet. Is it the same shipping label# which I used while sending?

Aug 7, 2021
Hi, i didn't receive Police Verification initiated email,
but in Embassy portal it says that " Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate "
what does this actually means ? how many days does it usually take to receive e mail after receiving above status.
Hi, can you let me know if you have got the PCC email? I have the same status but did not get any email.

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Hi, I have a question. So how would I get the tracking #? Nothing on email yet & nothing on BLS website yet. Is it the same shipping label# which I used while sending?
On BLS site they will update Purolator tracking no and status will changed to Dispatched via Courier.

Reactions: maxiie

leojoy95

Aug 9, 2021
Hello everyone, My PCC status is Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance. When can I expect my PCC delivered home ? I did a postal application through BLS and my jurisdiction is Ottawa

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey guys happy to share that I received my PCC from India via BLS in less than a month. Thanks to my father and the helpful constables there to speed up the process. Here's my approx timeline:
14 July - Called BLS call center for Shipping Label (Had issues, on website and with other call agent, got it through other call agent still it was taking time for her to send me shipping label but got that eve itself)
15 July - Purolator was supposed to come & pick up my application package but no one came so visited the store and dropped it off there.
16 July - Delivered to BLS Center
(There was no tracking update either at PSK website or at BLS website for a while. Raised forms, called several times as well as sent emails to BLS support and Toronto and Brampton offices)
22 July - Could see tracking update on BLS website but my DoB was wrongly mentioned. Called to confirm and they said it won't have any impact on PCC.
24 July - Status on PSK website updated to "Police Verification initiated" but no email about the confirmation
26 July - My father received email of Police verification as I had provided his on my PSK application form
27 July - My father visited local police station for verification. Had told him to take my previous ids, marksheets, old passport etc. for verification. The clerk had sent it that day itself to head office.
30 July - My father visited head office to get an update. The clerk there said it would be processed by week's time and that they had received the report from the local office.
5 Aug - PSK website status updated to "PCC has been printed". Same day followed up with BLS via emails and escalation form about the tracking#. They responded saying that I would be updated once its dispatched.
6 Aug - Status changed from "Processing at Consulate" to "In transit from Consulate to BLS"
9 Aug - Raised another escalation form and sent email and visited Purolator store as there was no tracking# still. Later at evening it changed to "Ready for dispatch" and by night it was sent to Purolator.
10 Aug - Saw in morning and saw the tracking#. It had reached the Purolator facility here and was set to delivery. I didn't have buzzer code as I am paying rent to the leaseholder so waited for over an hour at lobby and over 35 mins. on phone. Finally saw the Purolator van and showed my ID and collected the package. Was nervous while opening the package of some last min. fuq ups but all good. Got my PCC finally

Last edited:
Reactions: ArpitaMathur

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hello everyone, My PCC status is Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance. When can I expect my PCC delivered home ? I did a postal application through BLS and my jurisdiction is Ottawa
in a few days

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
You're most welcome. Glad I am able to be of any help. Mani :)
I one more help. So I received my PCC today. But the only thing in color is the signature. Even the stamp is in black & white. For TR to PR, they require colored scan copy, will it cause problem

sanish2014

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
I one more help. So I received my PCC today. But the only thing in color is the signature. Even the stamp is in black & white. For TR to PR, they require colored scan copy, will it cause problem
No problem everybody received the same.only signature is green colour everything is black and white.

Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
No problem everybody received the same.only signature is green colour everything is black and white.
Sometime back like till last month ppl had got their stamps in color as well so was worried. But cool thanks

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
You're good. That's not a problem.
Did you get your PCC, which stream are you applying for?

Btw 1 question - I applied on 15 July under TR to PR Essential stream. I received my Indian PCC yesterday. It should be valid for 6 months. I don't have plans to leave Canada. As I applied late, I am not sure if I would get AoR in the upcoming 6 months. If my PCC expires while waiting for AoR but I don't leave Canada, would it still work when requested by VO through ADR?

Akshay_ug

Sep 14, 2017
I am a foreign national who applied for PCC through Consulate General of India, and it came with wordings like "...which would render him/her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including Visa for Canada" . I have received ITA for CEC application and wanted to confirm if this PCC is valid? A few posts on this forum suggest this is okay. Just confirming with you guys aswell.

Reactions: KT@9879