+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

kamalesh

Aug 2, 2021
Hi, I sent PCC applications on 9th July to Brampton BLS office for myself and my wife, BLS acknowledged on 16th July and my wife PCC initiation email received on 21st July. However my status is still shown as " Under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate " since July 16, i have not received Police Verification initiation email yet . How much time does it usually take to receive the email? Is there any way to contact embassy?

vickyp

Aug 2, 2021
that's the thing it hasn't updated to police verification "clear" yet. I don't want to send my father again as then they might get a bit irritated and might extend the timeline but also I don't want them to keep chilling and take their own time. I need it fast cuz I wanna gtfo this pathetic province that I am currently in
If your verification is done back home and the status is not updated yet as "verification report clear", contact your local Commissioner office or SP office which ever is higher. Once they submit the report on their portal site, your status will get updated with in a day.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
If your verification is done back home and the status is not updated yet as "verification report clear", contact your local Commissioner office or SP office which ever is higher. Once they submit the report on their portal site, your status will get updated with in a day.
That's what my father had gone to local station then after a few days to SHO office. The clerk there said that they had received the report and it would be processed & dispatched to RPO by Tuesday. I am checking on PSK website and it still shows "police verification initiated" wtf. That lazy sob

vickyp

Aug 2, 2021
That's what my father had gone to local station then after a few days to SHO office. The clerk there said that they had received the report and it would be processed & dispatched to RPO by Tuesday. I am checking on PSK website and it still shows "police verification initiated" wtf. That lazy sob
May be those bug's looking for more money

kamalesh

Aug 2, 2021
Hi, i didn't receive Police Verification initiated email,
but in Embassy portal it says that " Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate "
what does this actually means ? how many days does it usually take to receive e mail after receiving above status.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi, i didn't receive Police Verification initiated email,
but in Embassy portal it says that " Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate "
what does this actually means ? how many days does it usually take to receive e mail after receiving above status.
it could take a few days, also did u put your parent's email in the form? It's the email in the form they send the police request email to

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Dont worry and hope that all should be within time.
My application was submitted on 7th Jun 2021 to BLS and it's almost 2 months now but still, we are waiting to get the PCC in hand.
There is not much we could do after we have done our part from verification in India at the police station.
It says printed now :)
How long to wait?

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
It says printed now :)
How long to wait?
Nice to know. The status will change to "In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre" in a day or two.
Once it reaches BLS and you have opted for the drop the next day it will be shipped via Purolator to your address else you can pickup from BLS office.

Reactions: maxiie

Annak92

Apr 18, 2021
I received my pcc today
My pcc timeline
Applied walk in at bls Brampton on -5th July
Reached consulate general -6 th July
Police verification initiate email with CAT - 7 July
Police verification complete -Parents visited police station on 11 July
Pcc is clear and available for issue - 15 July
Pcc printed -26 July
Pcc in transit to bls -27 July
Ready for dispatch - 28 July
Received pcc - 29 July
Hello do we have to book appointment for walk in application?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Nice to know. The status will change to "In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre" in a day or two.
Once it reaches BLS and you have opted for the drop the next day it will be shipped via Purolator to your address else you can pickup from BLS office.
Yes it changed to in-transit to BLS now :)

Neel21

May 11, 2017
Hello Guys,
Got my invitation yesterday for CEC. :)
I was applying for PCC through BLS and had a doubt regarding payment. This was answered on other threads as well but the latest is confusing.

Their checklist now requires "a certified cheque" to process the payment of CAD 41.4. It no longer lists Money Orders.
What is a certified cheque? I do not use paper cheques for my banking and was thinking about issuing a money order from Canada Post.
Can I use Canada Post Money order and attach it along with my other documents to use their postal pickup and drop off services? Has anyone opted for this in recent past?

I am able to pay for the postal services online using their Generate Payment Link. Only had doubts regarding the Consulate payment.
Any pointers would be appreciated. Thank you.

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Hello Guys,
Got my invitation yesterday for CEC. :)
I was applying for PCC through BLS and had a doubt regarding payment. This was answered on other threads as well but the latest is confusing.

Their checklist now requires "a certified cheque" to process the payment of CAD 41.4. It no longer lists Money Orders.
What is a certified cheque? I do not use paper cheques for my banking and was thinking about issuing a money order from Canada Post.
Can I use Canada Post Money order and attach it along with my other documents to use their postal pickup and drop off services? Has anyone opted for this in recent past?

I am able to pay for the postal services online using their Generate Payment Link. Only had doubts regarding the Consulate payment.
Any pointers would be appreciated. Thank you.
Congratulations on the ITA.
You will need Bank Draft or Postal order of 41.40 cad. It's not your personal cheque but it's called Bank Draft issued by your Bank.
Also attach the undertaking while submitting the application to BLS. Thanks.