+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incorrect Country of Residence in EE Profile

srinivaskris

Feb 17, 2021
Hi,

I created my EE Profile while in Canada and I qualify under CEC stream with Canadian experience of 1.5 years.

Last year end, I moved back to my home country and updated the EE profile under the "Work History" and completely forgot to change the "Country of Residence" under the Personal Details.

On 14th Feb, I received ITA under CEC stream. Upon reviewing the PR profile, I observed my mistake of not changing the residence country in the Personal Details. However, the information is up to date under Work History.

Under the "Preview My Score" section it is clear that, one should decline the invite if the CRS score is below the lowest score or does not qualify under the invited stream. In my case, there is no impact neither in the score and nor the invited CEC stream.

Please suggest, if I have write a LOE to IRCC and proceed with the submission of the PR profile?

Thank you for your support.

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
Hi,

I created my EE Profile while in Canada and I qualify under CEC stream with Canadian experience of 1.5 years.

Last year end, I moved back to my home country and updated the EE profile under the "Work History" and completely forgot to change the "Country of Residence" under the Personal Details.

On 14th Feb, I received ITA under CEC stream. Upon reviewing the PR profile, I observed my mistake of not changing the residence country in the Personal Details. However, the information is up to date under Work History.

Under the "Preview My Score" section it is clear that, one should decline the invite if the CRS score is below the lowest score or does not qualify under the invited stream. In my case, there is no impact neither in the score and nor the invited CEC stream.

Please suggest, if I have write a LOE to IRCC and proceed with the submission of the PR profile?

Thank you for your support.
You don't need to explain this. Whether your country of residence is Canada or not doesn't have any impact on your score or on your eligibility. Just simply put down the correct country of residence in your e-application form.