+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incomplete Application for Citizenship - Minor Birth Certificate(Transalation)

PRASHYMYS

Dec 30, 2016
@PRASHYMYS

Could you please let us know how you proceeded when resubmitting the application package? Did you get it completely translated to English or did you include a letter of explanation saying that the bilingual document with the "Translated Version" in the title is in fact the original birth certificate.

Thanks for your help!
I just resubmited the same birth certificate (submit a copy of the bilingual birth certificate from Tamil Nadu government which has the "Translated Version" text in the title ), with a letter of explanation. After 6 months, I did get the AOR for us all, finally :)

tm.bilal

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
@PRASHYMYS : Thank you for the update. I submitted my application in Sep, hope its not returned for the same reason :). Atleast we now know that the explanation letter will work, Peace of Mind.:)

tm.bilal

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
I used the one that had title "Translated Version". I did not send any letter of explanation. Hope they will not return the application back. June applicants are receiving AOR. Hope I will get to know in month or two.
@Kaliswaran Can you please let me know if you receive AOR, as it will give me little relief. I am in queue sept 2020 :).