+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Important-CEC Outland-Updating EE Profile after expiry of PGWP

shabbarali

Aug 1, 2011
Hello All

I have something important to clarfiy and want this to be answered asap to relieve some stress.

Can we update CEC EE profiles with ‘Foreign Work Experience’ after 1 year of submitting the profile to increase CRS cutoff score? I intend to submit my EE profile under CEC class in December 2018 as that is when I will be eligible. My PGWP expires in October 2019. However, now lets say if I dont get an ITA and I want to increase my CRS score so is it possible I can go back to my home country, work in a NOC A Category for full one year and then update that in my profile after completing one year to increase my cut off score. (I know I could continue working in my current job for another year by applying for BWOPand do the same) but I want to find out if this is possible for working outside in home country (the advantages of doing that are that there are no Working restrictions and no hassle of going through the BWOP Application in Canada) Mind also, that my PGWP expires in October 2019 so if I am to update my profile it will be after my PGWP expires, so want to know if I can update EE profile after my PGWP expires (I wont be in Canada at the time it expires)

Please any advice/replies would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Shabbar

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
Hello All

I have something important to clarfiy and want this to be answered asap to relieve some stress.

Can we update CEC EE profiles with ‘Foreign Work Experience’ after 1 year of submitting the profile to increase CRS cutoff score? I intend to submit my EE profile under CEC class in December 2018 as that is when I will be eligible. My PGWP expires in October 2019. However, now lets say if I dont get an ITA and I want to increase my CRS score so is it possible I can go back to my home country, work in a NOC A Category for full one year and then update that in my profile after completing one year to increase my cut off score. (I know I could continue working in my current job for another year by applying for BWOPand do the same) but I want to find out if this is possible for working outside in home country (the advantages of doing that are that there are no Working restrictions and no hassle of going through the BWOP Application in Canada) Mind also, that my PGWP expires in October 2019 so if I am to update my profile it will be after my PGWP expires, so want to know if I can update EE profile after my PGWP expires (I wont be in Canada at the time it expires)

Please any advice/replies would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Shabbar
same situation but I got ITA in April 2020, what about you?