+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration

Waheed Noori

Sep 18, 2021
Hello Dear Sir/Ms! I am living in Afghanistan, as you know Afghanistan security situation, we are in high threat, my Fother was a police officer, he was killed by Taliban, now are all over in Afghanistan, I can’t go to job, my children can’t go to school. I am so wary about my children future, so for I have to leave Afghanistan, immigrate to a safe country such Canada. I really need your help, I promise to the beast one for Canada and Canada people.
I am waiting your reply.
Thanks beast regards
Noori

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Dear Sir/Ms! I am living in Afghanistan, as you know Afghanistan security situation, we are in high threat, my Fother was a police officer, he was killed by Taliban, now are all over in Afghanistan, I can’t go to job, my children can’t go to school. I am so wary about my children future, so for I have to leave Afghanistan, immigrate to a safe country such Canada. I really need your help, I promise to the beast one for Canada and Canada people.
I am waiting your reply.
Thanks beast regards
Noori
I am sorry for your situation. This website is not affiliated with the Canadian government. Nobody on this forum will be able to secure refugee status for you.